Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for November - posted on 1st Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
Replies: 5104 (Who?), Viewed: 164570 times.
Page 205 of 205
Alchemist
#5101 Old Yesterday at 5:10 PM
I have about 729 MB in my Downloads folder, and it takes about 30 seconds to load
Forum Resident
#5102 Old Yesterday at 6:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAlien
Gotta love it when your Sim walks into another Sim's dorm room, starts poking and shoving her...then pauses to wave 'hello' before carrying on the attack!

I've witnessed Sims apologize to one another before getting into a fistfight the next minute.

Speaking of dormitories, since the cow mascot behaves differently when summoned, the people who he/she affected in a negative manner will get in a line to shove, slap and poke the mascot repeatedly until the cows come home. At one occasion two dormies were taking turns doing nothing but shoving the cow, which resulted in them getting shoved back.

Maybe if the cow wasn't so udderly harsh with everyone, nobody would be a bad mood. Yet, that's how they are.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Alchemist
#5103 Old Yesterday at 6:40 PM
From the description of Cyjons Apology Fury Fix mod ( http://www.cyjon.net/node/374 ) his mod makes apologies lower fury like they were supposed to. Apparently something got borked in the coding.
Scholar
#5104 Old Yesterday at 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpal425
I was just wondering... how long does it take for your guys' games to boot up?

3-6 minutes, depending on exactly how much CC is on my computer (it can vary between 3 and 5 GB, depending on how I felt during the most recent download mod switcharound), whether I remembered to let my computer finish loading Windows before playing and whether I have my browser on in the background.
Scholar
#5105 Old Today at 3:04 AM
Oh, Maxis. Why the heck did you have to shred the data for the ancestors (most of them)? I mean really...Most of them have unique faces and are surprisingly well made (you'd assume Maxis would just quickly throw them together instead of taking the time to make them unique) and some of them have cool designs (the aliens are my most favorite, though I like Pollination Technician 7 the most). Yes, I'm aware of Marka's neighborhoods, but they're not the same as if you had the originals.
Page 205 of 205