Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 5:26 PM
Default Toddler Problem
Hi there! I haven't found anyone else having this problem so it might be something in my game. Thing is, since the toddler update I haven't been able to play with them AT ALL. Babies age up to toddlers and then IMMEDIATELY became children. I just can't figure out why. Tried taking out all my mods (other than clothes, makeup, etc I have MC Command Center and have already checked with the creator that no, the mod isnt responsible for this but took it out anyway for a test) and it still happens. My sister tried with a toddler created in CAS and she aged up as soon as the simulation started. Any help? At the moment, I'm rather ignoring the fact we have toddlers at all in the game. Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 9:06 PM
When you removed your mods did you test in in a new game? Maybe your save is bad?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 3:29 PM
This was actually a very good point! Removed everything again and tried a new save. Toddler worked fine. Added back my CC and it still works! Thanks.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 3:38 PM
Oh boy I am happy for you. lol
I saw your comments in the MCCC thread, and was wondering what the heck was happening with your game. yay!!! it now works.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)