Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 9:33 PM
Default Custom content issues HELP!
Okay so, my game won't launch/open unless I take my custom content out of my mods folder and put it elsewhere. But when I put the custom content in the mods folder the game won't launch. Obviously, this is a custom content problem because once I take it out my game will launch and work smoothly. However, I don't want to play my Sims 4 game without custom content so how can I solve this?
Thanks
-Jayce
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 10:15 PM
Hoping you do not have millions of custom contents, try adding a few at a time. You'll be able to figure out which one(s) is(are) causing this.
Don't forget to delete your localthumbnailcache.package, also.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 7:36 PM
If you have much cc, you could try the 50:50 method:

Take out half of your cc, start the game, game runs fine, put back in the half of the half (so... one quarter...^^) you have taken out previously, start the game, game runs fine, and so on, until your game wont start anymore. With this way you "only" have to figure out which mod of the last batch you just put back in your mods folder is the one causing you trouble...