Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#1226 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 5:39 AM
This is what happens when I see this...
[IMG][/IMG]

Sims 2 Rocks! :D
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1227 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 7:19 PM
A returning abductee STARTS his fall from ABOVE the UFO; here he is on the left, all contorted. A second later he snaps to falling out of the open hatch.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#1228 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 6:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
A returning abductee STARTS his fall from ABOVE the UFO; here he is on the left, all contorted. A second later he snaps to falling out of the open hatch.

LMAO. Wait for me! Oh shit, we left him behind. *quickly tractor beams him in*
Top Secret Researcher
#1229 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 11:11 PM
There was an invisible guest at the wedding, who took a piece of cake and sneaked elsewhere to eat it.

I have no idea who it was. Perhaps it was the cleaner who had magical powers of invisibility (or a cloak) so he could skive off for a feed.
Mad Poster
#1230 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 6:12 PM Last edited by grammapat : 26th Jan 2017 at 8:19 PM. Reason: added pic

Thanks Gipsy but I can take it from here. And you don't need to show him my melons...
========================
have to add this latest "what!?"..what would make a Sim take a bath with their clothes on?

maybe she knew I was watching, and I have a mod that lets them be nakid

Scholar
#1231 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 4:02 AM

Being able to actually manage sermons can go to one's head. Thus, preaching to the toilet?

From a long time ago... Apparently, even the Social Bunny thinks this situation stinks.

Drinking on the job? Hey, something is needed to dull the pain!
Mad Poster
#1232 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 9:51 AM
The cow mascot was trying to annoy Mitch Indie and Max Flexor when a dormie wandered past the houses. The cow went over to the dormie and belched in his face. To my surprise, instead of getting offended, the dormie belched right back at the cow. They then got into an epic burping contest that lasted quite some time and when the dormie finally left, there were green plus signs everywhere. I think this is the first time that I've ever seen a sim that liked the cow's nasty behavior.
Screenshots
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1233 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 11:32 PM
Freefalldreams - your vicar looks like he's getting out of his coffin.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#1234 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 4:37 PM
Another stupid insurance claim: "A UFO hit my house! NO, really!"

Mad Poster
#1235 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 10:07 PM
I thought it was weird when Melody Tinker wanted to turn all four of her grandparents into zombies. Today Ellen Frost showed me this! I've never seen a sim want to become a zombie themselves. The pressure to get good grades must be getting to her. She actually seems conflicted - both wants and fears becoming a zombie (both of those are 5000 points).
Screenshots
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1236 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 10:51 PM
Hah yeah. I've seen them fear and want a baby before. That's often quite a good story point. Plenty of women fear and want a pregnancy.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Lab Assistant
#1237 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
I thought it was weird when Melody Tinker wanted to turn all four of her grandparents into zombies. Today Ellen Frost showed me this! I've never seen a sim want to become a zombie themselves. The pressure to get good grades must be getting to her. She actually seems conflicted - both wants and fears becoming a zombie (both of those are 5000 points).

Usually those conflicting wants and fears are caused by a secondary aspiration, as knowledge sims want to became supernatural creatures, while sims with other aspirations fear it. A knowledge sim with another aspiration as secondary (or vice-versa) may have this.
Top Secret Researcher
#1238 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 11:53 PM
I don't blame her. I'm on my exam period and I feel like a zombie already, not including the remarks from friends and family.
Mad Poster
#1239 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rguerra
Usually those conflicting wants and fears are caused by a secondary aspiration, as knowledge sims want to became supernatural creatures, while sims with other aspirations fear it. A knowledge sim with another aspiration as secondary (or vice-versa) may have this.

Ellen is a Fortune sim and I gave her a Knowledge secondary. I've seen Knowledge sims want to do all kinds of bizarre things to themselves, but becoming a zombie is a first for me. I never even knew that one was in the game.
Mad Poster
#1240 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 12:26 AM
That's one powerful Sim...

Lab Assistant
#1241 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 12:50 AM
Jump on top of a bunk bed

On the ceiling, it looks much more strange ...

Ghostly cake (it has already eaten, but the candle still burning)

Oh, the face disappears! (And for a while, and then the place of return the back)

Baby, toddler imagines himself on the overall picture!
Scholar
#1242 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 3:50 AM Last edited by DezzyBoo : 10th Feb 2017 at 11:35 PM.

"Mom...is he supposed to be talking about this stuff with me?"

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Top Secret Researcher
#1243 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 6:16 AM
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1244 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DezzyBoo
So I literally cannot upload pics anymore to Tinypic...idk if the site just has a limit or if it has just stopped working...

You could just upload the pictures here.
Quote: Originally posted by frogz2007
Denise, you're delusional.

I'd lock that immediately.

Scholar
#1245 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 11:36 PM
Tis fixed! (see up there)

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Scholar
#1246 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 8:46 PM Last edited by ieta_cassiopeia : 11th Feb 2017 at 8:49 PM. Reason: One day I will learn how to post images correctly

In an inspired move, Gewn Jago incorporated the "Hide Behind The Piano" move into her dance routine when the living room burst into flames...

"Um... ...this is a bit awkward, Carrow... ...but I'm not really asking you to leave because the fireman told me to evacuate the house... ...you just stink..."
Screenshots
Instructor
#1247 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 11:27 PM

Just Tybalt Capp throwing away his wedding cake in the nude.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Mad Poster
#1248 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 5:20 AM
A typical sim. You just couldn't make it those few extra steps?
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1249 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 7:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
A typical sim. You just couldn't make it those few extra steps?

Judging by the dirt on the bottom of the loo, I think he decided not to!
Mad Poster
#1250 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 10:00 AM
True. Nobody had cleaned that stall in awhile. I guess he'd rather suffer a little embarrassment than come in contact with that thing.
Page 50 of 104