Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 5:12 PM Last edited by john_africa : 12th Feb 2017 at 6:31 PM.
Default Problems with fountains
Hello!

I cannot build any fountains anywhere. I get "Can't place fountains under anything" wherever I try to place it, be it outside or inside. There is no CC to interfere with this.
There is nothing above it at all. My house is a ginormous four story building, but none of it reaches over the part of the lawn where I try to build it. Tried googling it, but to no avail. Anyone familiar with this problem? Any help would be ridiculously appreciated, my mansion needs it.

I am perfectly able to build a swimming pool in the same spot, so there shouldn't be any problems below ground.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by john_africa
Hello!

I cannot build any fountains anywhere. I get "Can't place fountains under anything" wherever I try to place it, be it outside or inside. There is no CC to interfere with this.
There is nothing above it at all. My house is a ginormous four story building, but none of it reaches over the part of the lawn where I try to build it. Tried googling it, but to no avail. Anyone familiar with this problem? Any help would be ridiculously appreciated, my mansion needs it.

I am perfectly able to build a swimming pool in the same spot, so there shouldn't be any problems below ground.

I've been having similar issues, particularly in Oasis Springs The pools can be built in the same spot but not fountains, it doesn't make sense?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 6:06 PM
This is in Willow Creek though. For some reason, I was able to build that fountain today. No idea why, I did literally nothing out of the ordinary, did not change anything. It's solved for me, but not through any effort of mine. It just happened. :S