Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 2:21 PM
Toddler was sent home from vacation?
Okay, so I sent my entire sim family on vacation for 7 days, it's two parents, 3 children, and 1 toddler. I rented a house and modified it so that the toddler had a place to sleep and what not, perfect. Everything was fine, vacation going great, added little toddler potty and toys to almost every lot so that the kid had something to do. That was for the first two days, now the third day, I took my family to the club, leaving the toddler at home since that was the only lot I didn't modify for toddlers since it's weird to take a toddler to a club. Unfortunately, it was late so I had to get off the game, I saved before I exited. Now, when I went back to my save, it told me everyone was on vacation except the toddler. I thought it might be a glitch, saying the toddler is back at the apartment in the city(city living), so I went ahead and just clicked on one my family members on vacation. I played everything until it was time to go back to vacation home, thinking I'm going to find my toddler there, coming back from daycare. Nope, instead no toddler was there and when I clicked on his face, it's grayed out saying he's taking care of himself. Also, I can't click to bring him to the vacation or anything, guessing he's at the apartment at daycare like the game said. But why?

I do have mods installed, in fact, my granite falls is now a tropical beach area since I am using the tropical getaway mod. I don't know if maybe this is a glitch with the mod to send toddlers home if they are unsupervised at the vacation house by themselves. Or just the game stating there is no daycare system in the vacation areas so you have to take the toddler with you everywhere.

Has anyone else had this problem? It's my first time bringing a toddler on vacation at all, my family went to the campgrounds before it became tropical getaway, but the toddler was a baby then so he stayed home.