Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 9:28 PM Last edited by HinataObsession : 20th Feb 2017 at 9:38 PM. Reason: OCD
Default Visiting Permissions
I HIGHLY doubt it's my PC since The Sims 4 is not as demanding as The Sims 3, but here are the specs.

Windows 10
AMD Radeon R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G, 3.10 GHz
6 GB RAM
AMD Radeon R7 Graphics

My sim was engaged, and he had a child with that woman. However, I asked the mom to "just be friends" and then moved her out of the household. Since then he has moved on and is dating someone new, but the mother of the child spends all day every day at the new house if the child is not at daycare. How do I make her stop showing up? She is acting like I never moved her out of the household.

Naito_Shade on NRaas
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 12:54 AM
Someone else had a very similar problem: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=588383

It sounds like it could be because the mother is considered a caregiver. Is the child a toddler at the moment? There wasn't really a resolution to the other thread, but if the kid's a toddler, maybe it'll stop once s/he grows up.