Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 12:24 PM
Default Two Masted Sailboat for CAW
Object Name: LeRoy157_Sailboat_Two_Mast
Catalog Name: Sail Boat Two Mast
Poly Count 8,586
Location in Sims 3 World Adventure: Outside, Misc Décor & Décor, Décor Misc.
Also listed in World Builder .
This object is easy to place in CAW but I don’t recommend using in game mode edit town buy mode because it is extremely hard to place as you have to have the bottom of the lake level.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  LeRoy157_Sailboat_Two_Mast.7z (2.25 MB, 1708 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 4:09 PM
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 5:11 PM
was wondering about these lately, thank you for sharing =)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 8:56 PM
GaladrielH, you just made my day, I couldn't find the boat either, also using the German CAW version - thanks a lot for letting us know its German name!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th May 2012 at 12:45 AM
building a CAW world right now, where my sim will have a boathouse, with your lovely sailboat behind it.

GREAT WORK!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th May 2012 at 11:31 AM
Hi leroy,

I really love the objects you're creating for CAW, am using them all the time - thanks so much!

Now, I know it is not proper to make request here, but maybe a small - suggestion? Like, would you perhaps consider making a sailboat with the sails rolled down as well some time in the future? Because I want to put boats in my little harbor, but obviously, they won't be moored there with all the sails up ... Hmmmmmmm ...? ;-)
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 2:00 AM
Hi there!

First of all this looks great and would go great with my world im working on! But my question is WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO SAVE IT?? Haha thank you so much!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bryannam97
Hi there!

First of all this looks great and would go great with my world im working on! But my question is WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO SAVE IT?? Haha thank you so much!

Like this:
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...p:CAW_Framework