Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Working Sim's Bed - Minor bug fix 5.4.2014

by ani_ Posted 19th Mar 2010 at 8:48 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:12 AM by ani_ : change one wrong client word to soliciter.

448 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 374 Feedback Posts, 73 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 16 of 18
Test Subject
#376 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 7:11 PM Last edited by diver13666 : 28th Feb 2013 at 7:49 PM.
same problem as kattalia has
my sims just lay on the bed until they die

Edit: replaced it with v1.42 and it works. Strange. I have 1.50 installed but who cares?
Thanks for your mod!
Lab Assistant
#377 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 6:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Do not report this post for inappropriate content or post "omg you sicko think of the childrenz!" type stuff here, or you will be warned for not following directions and your post deleted.

So basically your forum denies people the freedom of speech and opinions. Because you approve of it we all must be silent.....nice
Test Subject
#378 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aishah2195
So basically your forum denies people the freedom of speech and opinions. Because you approve of it we all must be silent.....nice

Nonsense. As this is a private not a public enterprise house rules apply. Freedom of Speech is a limited right guaranteed by the state (with limited I mean it is always limited as it is subordinate to other human rights. Case in point the existence of anti defamation laws). As you are not forced to be here, post here or download here to make yourself heard, your freedom of speech is not violated by you not being able to utter your opinion here. Because this site is private property they could censor it and portray as vile one sided propaganda as they like as long as it doesn't violate any laws. That they don't is a volunteer service to the community by them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#379 Old 8th Apr 2013 at 8:21 PM
Thinking of giving this one a try. Got a few male sims I'd love to torture with it since they seem bent on populating my 'hood with their spawn above all others...lol. I'm just wandering if this is compatible with Twallan's Mods?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#380 Old 15th Apr 2013 at 5:16 PM
Awesome! I am using this currently for my Modeling Sim since she's broke
Test Subject
#381 Old 1st May 2013 at 6:39 AM
My sims still get frozen on the bed "relaxing" and never woohoo even after I try reseting one or both of them, does anyone know why? It worked a few times and then just stopped.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#382 Old 5th May 2013 at 7:19 AM
This mod is a great idea! My sim always gets stuck right before the woohoo and the resetsim cheat doesn't work... What to do?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#383 Old 14th May 2013 at 3:33 AM
I hope when I play this one it won't make the sims like they're outside the bed or literally floating.
Test Subject
#384 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 2:44 AM
Default No Money
Cheat works Great only problem is I am not getting paid any moneys for my performance. is this a issue with everyone or just me
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#385 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 4:34 AM
If your sims are getting stuck, you are using the wrong mod version compared to your patch level.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#386 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 9:16 PM
Kewl mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#387 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 2:32 PM
Great mod! I already started a new game with 2 slut who refuse to read any book or go to lessons. All is to be learned by "doing it".

Is there a way to switch the participants outfit to "naked" in bed. I tried with NRaas Woohoo-mod and cmar's GetNaked-mod but after the "job" they switch to sleeping clothes.
Test Subject
#388 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 12:24 PM
Default Problem !!!
Hey my Sim got an STD !!! WTF ?? HOW !!!
Test Subject
#389 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 5:43 PM Last edited by RioTDoll : 14th Aug 2013 at 7:34 PM.
I feel like I'm missing something. I'm stuck with my Elder Client and Teen Solicitor. The file I'm using is from ani_WorkingSimsBedController_150.zip. From what I can tell, I'm patch 1.55.4. What do I do?

Latest EP Supernatural.
Game version 1.55.4.022017
MacOS 10.6.3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#390 Old 19th Aug 2013 at 6:53 AM
The cheat works great! I can do all of the selections. However, I'm having a bit of a glitch. I can do "Woohoo for money". They go and woohoo no problem. But I don't actually get paid for the service. I tried on both sides and a couple of times and all I got was an STD. If this is a glitch or do I have another mod that's conflicting with it?
Lab Assistant
#391 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 8:30 PM
Do you actually NEED World Adventures for this mod to work? I don't see how this could be tied to that EP in any way. Can you just be updated to the WA patch or after for it work? I don't have WA & installed this mod. Can't find a custom orchid or bed or anything.

Icon made by me!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#392 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 10:53 PM
This is really useful, thanks, when playing through a game with no financial cheats allowed, this is a good way of making extra cash.

One problem though, the STDs, any way to make them go away? They last longer and longer after each woohoo, and now it lasts for 10 days. Bit annoying...
Test Subject
#393 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 10:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nbalchemist
Do you actually NEED World Adventures for this mod to work? I don't see how this could be tied to that EP in any way. Can you just be updated to the WA patch or after for it work? I don't have WA & installed this mod. Can't find a custom orchid or bed or anything.

Oh, I don't have WA installed and it worked fine. Had to try a couple of different versions before I found one that worked and it did eventually.
Test Subject
#394 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 11:19 AM
I love this idea!!! so funny and perfect for the brothel challenge!!! :-) and BTW some folks need to lighten up. it's just a game, remember?
Lab Assistant
#395 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 8:28 PM
Woo Hoo! Ani - the bed is back in bidness. Thanks for the update!!!

Apollo
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#396 Old 10th Sep 2013 at 8:41 PM
Spasibo!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#397 Old 28th Sep 2013 at 8:46 PM
jajajaaaa muy bueno!
Test Subject
#398 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 7:55 AM
does this work with 1.57?
Test Subject
#399 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EchoDreadhowl
does this work with 1.57?

It's not working with mine, but I don't have WA either so not sure
Test Subject
#400 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kezerb
It's not working with mine, but I don't have WA either so not sure

I found that it works on 1.57, but I have all the EPs.
Page 16 of 18