Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#1251 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 8:08 PM
guess what, im back to sims

gimme a project FAST

Back in the building
Advertisement
The other one
#1252 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 5:41 AM
I have a problem....around about new year I somehow killed my gaming computer. I thought I would be able to get it fixed within a couple of weeks but stuff came up and I had to use the money for something else. Now,...well, I need to save and I have no idea how long it'll take since I'm also saving for a trip back to the UK in August I was avoiding MTS because I was having serious sims withdrawal (I wish I was joking, lol) but I'm ok now....It took 3 months but I can now be around other simmers without wanting to scream, "Why, God? Why?!"

So anyway...I was working on 3 different build projects, each of which are in various different states of readiness but none completely finished. I have my last back-up save files on my removable hard drive which I thankfully saved not too long before my pc died. Should I upload them so maybe somebody can finish them or would it be best for somebody else to start anew? I'm gutted that I won't be able to finish them but this crappy little thing I'm on doesn't even have a disc drive and couldn't handle sims anyway I think this is where I was up to on my last save:

1. The hospital - I'd finished the structure though hadn't 100% decided on the middle floor layout....but had completed decoration of the waiting room and part of the emergency room. I think all interior floors and walls had basic wood floor boards and plain painted walls because I hate woking with ugly grey walls and no floors, lol

2. No 26. This house is complete but I hadn't exported it because someone had suggested putting some more plants in the front. So that should be the only thing that needs to be done to it. It's possible there's a random sim living in there though that I might've been using to test.

3. The last project was one of the ones down by the port (no 8 I think). I remember I did a few different versions of this but from memory not sure what stage it is at on my save file. This was one of my attempts but I think I moved this to a different lot (intending not to use it) because I was unhappy with the split leveling.

I'm pretty sure I replaced it with this house which is structurally complete and landscaped (it's a tiny lot) but I don't remember if It was decorated inside. This is the only pic of it I found on my photobucket. Again, it's very likely that there's a random family living here:

I understand if you don't want to take on somebody else's half finished projects and would rather start from scratch but I'd quite like to have no26 included since it's 99% complete. Would need somebody to load my save though I've never actually loaded a save that way so if somebody does want to do that please let me know if you need anything other than the .sims3 and .sims3.back-up files for the town.

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Lab Assistant
#1253 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 7:04 AM
i could finish that stuff, everyone else here is dead anyways

Back in the building
The other one
#1254 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 3:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ThEtYrOnEgUy
i could finish that stuff, everyone else here is dead anyways

So I'm not the only one that's been AWOL then?

That would be awesome! I've attached the files that were in my save folder (sorry, I don't even have WinZIP on this computer so I've put them on my mediafire account), do you need anything else like any caches or anything?

Like I said before, it's been a few months since I've played that town....I can't remember exactly what state it was in but I know it was a "work in progress" so you might have to kick out random sims etc. If it's too much work I understand. If you do go ahead with it I was planning to make no8 (the house pictured above) for the Espositos, you'll find a thread about them in the last page of the "sims in progress" thread. If I remember correctly the other house hasn't been allocated, it's gonna be an empty starter.

Ideally I'd love to see both houses uploaded (feel free to make changes if you need to though) but there's still so much to be done on the hospital I really wouldn't blame you if you decided to scrap it and start your own from scratch, it's your project now so your rules

Looking forward to seeing your progress?

http://www.mediafire.com/?77rh2lhc385l9

Lab Assistant
#1255 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 5:53 PM
il post screenies about my progress so you can just tell me what you would like me to do or undo

Back in the building
The other one
#1256 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 6:30 PM
If you're happy doing it that way that'd be great!

Lab Assistant
#1257 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 7:05 PM
no problem

Back in the building
Scholar
#1258 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 12:29 AM
Hi guys! glad to see some life in this! I have not been playing sims because i just have not had time! (: so glad to see people are up on here again! lets get going again and finish this!

Call me Tyu. (:
Lab Assistant
#1259 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 6:43 PM
oh im sorry, i forgot, ive been testing medieval

il go finish it now

Back in the building
Scholar
#1260 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 2:02 AM
hello to you too
lol

Call me Tyu. (:

Page 51 of 51