Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 1:29 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life
Default Game crash due to insufficient graphics capability?
Yesterday my game crashed on a new save file. (Ialways keep my TS3 folders sterilely clean-one save file at the time) Crash log analyser showed that the problem is my graphics card\drivers?
It is weird,because I actualy never had issue like this before. My laptop is old&scruffy but I was able to play on medium sized worlds densely populated with fair amount of CC (up to 5GB). Even older save files never were too laggy to play.
Only changes I commited day ago to my sims game were:
1.Reorganise mods folder (size went from 5GB to 824MB);
2.Installed Abnormal SIM's 2048x body default replacements for male♀
3.Uninstalled Island paradise
4.Installed Pets (i used this expansion before with little to no problems)
5.Installed aelview world which is very tiny in comparison to those I played in the past
Original Poster
#2 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 3:05 PM
Removed some stuff from Mods folder-game doesn't crash,but I'm not confident in populating\building houses for hood yet. I still have no idea what's going on.