Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#151 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 4:34 AM
I have tested these as well, and have no problems to report past the ones already mentioned. I also noticed that some rosesims and other breast mesh changing clothes can interact a bit oddly with it, but that's really to be expected. I'm absolutely loving this, and can't wait to try out new sliders.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#152 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 5:21 AM
Hi Delphy,
I know that you are primarily interested in genetics handed down to infants born in game, but I haven't gotten there yet. I did create a daughter in cas and the larger bust line of the mother sim was inherited by the daughter who is a teen. I will continue to play this family and advise on any daughters born in game and further generations if you are still soliciting experiences with the sliders. I also wanted to thank you for this..it has definitely made creating sims more interesting.
Test Subject
#153 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 6:44 AM
Fantastic!!! Just tried it out and worked great. Now I can get rid of all those other fixed meshes I was using. This really gives the game the "life" it needed. Of all the things I have been waiting for a modder to do this has been the major one! A thousand thank you's! Great work!
Instructor
#154 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 2:47 PM
Thank you so much, Delphy!
I startet breeding al little bit, created 2 Sims Ladies with your Slider Hack. Now they had 3 female Teens and 2 of them get the the same boobs like her mothers. 1 Teen has a flat breast. Maybe it depends on the genetics, the children get? Major Father or major mother. I don't know. I will continue breeding to geht more results.

Tammy and her daughter.
Test Subject
#155 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 9:06 PM
This is a fantastic addition to the game. Thank you for giving us the ability to add more variety to our creations than EA chose to allow.
Instructor
#156 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 10:38 PM
Thanks Delphy
Scholar
#157 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 11:50 PM
Can't begin to thank you enough for sharing the fruit from all of your hard work.....but here's a start...Thank You!!
Lab Assistant
#158 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 1:45 AM
how do you get the vertical slider out of the game? I tried deleting it, but it's still there...
Test Subject
#159 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 6:03 AM
I did play'd for 5 generations, the orignial mom's daughters all had maxis defualt chests (she had 5 girls only two stay'd living at home), but her daughters girls came out with the ajusted chest size of the grandmother, there girls respectively had one maxis defualt the other took after its grate gran-gran and mother, only one had girls (twins) one maxis one with the ajusted chest (mother was the maxis defualt)

Fathers were all townies.
Lab Assistant
#160 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 7:52 AM
Thanks mate! Been looking forward to something like this.
Test Subject
#161 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 8:46 AM
Now, how about a butt slider? I'm so tired of having my Plus Size S3 girls having gigantic butts and hips. Not all PS girls have huge wide hips...

I call next!
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 1:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sarah Anne Goth
Now, how about a butt slider? I'm so tired of having my Plus Size S3 girls having gigantic butts and hips. Not all PS girls have huge wide hips...

I call next!

Yes! :D
Butt :D
Alchemist
#163 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 1:35 PM
^ not a request thread. >>

anyway delphy, thanks! variety is the spice of...well...everything P:

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Test Subject
#164 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 3:30 PM
What can i say? Easiliy the best mod by far for the sims 3.

Thank you for your great work, very appreciated!

Finally my sims dont look like some barbie dolls.

Test Subject
#165 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 8:56 PM
Default Where?
I want to test this.
Where do i put it?
Test Subject
#166 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kevocool2
I want to test this.
Where do i put it?

As all packages, in the mods/packages folder. Maybe in the subfolder Hacks.

Have Fun, I did.
Arnold
Test Subject
#167 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 10:40 PM
i made that folder in the sims 3folder and put them the file in there so now is it supposed to work.
Test Subject
#168 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 10:51 PM
i just checked my game and it don't pop up in game.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#169 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 11:06 PM
andrew111: This thread is not here to solve your package install issues. We have a Help section for that. Use it.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#170 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 11:13 PM
Thanks Delphy...this Slider is awesome!

But I have a question. Can you make the Facial CAS Slider for Patch 1.4? :lovestruc I had patched my game, but your Face Slider doesn't work with this Patch. Your Breast Slider work with it, but I wont both Sliders for my Sims 3. If you can make this, it will be more than awesome for me. :lovestruc

Greetz Dajana
Test Subject
#171 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 11:15 PM
Oh Sorry I Know how to install it i just thought it would go somewhere else since iv never installed Sliders before.

But i got it working and tested it And It works REALLY good on my sims and i don't see anything wrong with it. Though I'm not sure if it will show an another generation yet.

TY for making this Mod XD
Test Subject
#172 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 10:07 AM
I am not one to usually use sliders but I did try this with my new sim, and I think it's random. She had three girls and her oldest daughter got them but the twins did not. She was married to a random townie if that helps.

Press Alt+F4 for an I.Q. test now.....
Test Subject
#173 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 8:51 PM
I would be nice to have a slider for the rear end. This is great I'm so glad you made it!
Lab Assistant
#174 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 11:07 PM
could anyone help me get rid of the vertical adjustment slider?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#175 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 12:22 AM
Thanks for testing this everybody. I have enough information to post them up normally, thus, the test is concluded. Thanks again to all who helped.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Locked thread | Locked by: Delphy Reason: Test complete
Page 7 of 7