Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 1:50 PM
Photobucket Issue? (not Sims 2 related)
Hey, don't know if this is in the right place but it isn't sims 2 related so I'm posting it here. :err:

Is anybody else having problems with photobucket recently? I don't know if it is just me but everytime I type in the address, the page doesn't load. When I finally was able to get to the login screen (don't know how that happened) I typed in my details, clicked OK and expected it to pop up to my album, but well ... that was 7 minutes ago, and it is still loading, with no change.

Am I the only one here having these issues? I browse with internext explorer, I have a windows XP system and I've never had this issue before! Any suggestions or comments?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 1:54 PM
The webpage doesn't load for me either and I'm using Opera.
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 2:15 PM
Hmm... at least I'm not the only one. Is there another photo uploader that I could use? Except for imageshack, because that site confuses me :P
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 2:45 PM
For me, when I open this site, it says: "Photobucket Maintainance. Images and videos will continue to serve during this short maintenance."

So it's probably back online not too long from now.
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 2:49 PM
Yeah I just checked the site and it was the same as you described. Hopefully it works soon
#6 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 4:32 PM
I just tried to login, and waited like 15 minutes but nothing happened. Luckily I have another account for hosting my images (cause Im in a contest).

I also found this: all you can upload . Havent tried it, but looks good if youre in a hurry.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 4:35 PM
>:[
I had to use image shack because of that.
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 12:49 PM
This just happened to me last week, I thought I was banned from photobucket LOL, but I emailed them, and got fixed fairly quickly.

I use Flickr more thesedays though because you can load bigger size images and it's more reliable I guess, since Yahoo! runs it.