Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 12:47 AM
Default Subliminal Messages?
What Are your Favorite Subliminal Messages That You Have Found... Which Brings Me To One I Discovered On the Site. It's Not BAD though it's more "interesting"

^ See Where Everyone's Feet Is Below the "Sims 2 Community" Don't You See the Word's "Rock It"?

I Rock the Sims 2 Community YO! XD

Anyway, What Subliminal Messages Have YOU seen, in (but not limited to) ads, newspapers, TV shows, and books?

Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 12:50 AM
XD
ahaha. It does as well!
Erm... can't say as I have. Maybe my head teacher saying 'behave' louder than her other words. And they tested it on that programme with the English magician. Daren.. Brown. I think.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 12:55 AM
Maybe He's Getting Paid To Say Behave Alot Perhaps? Or Maybe He's Trying to Get People To Respect Him? Eh I don't Know I'm Not In Your Class So ... :shrug:

#4 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 5:40 PM
I see a cat and then 'ock it' xD
Catock it.

Subliminal messages are scary, especially the backwards song ones. -shiver-
#5 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cassadaga
I see a cat and then 'ock it' xD
Catock it.

Subliminal messages are scary, especially the backwards song ones. -shiver-

I can only see the "r" (I think) and the "k it" XD
someone highlight it or something??

I knew this site that showed you some subliminal messages but I can't for the life of me remember it.. when I find.. IF I find it again, I'll post it here
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 9:36 PM
Frankly, I can't see anything. *shrugs*
Forum Resident
#7 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 9:38 PM
Me neither,
Alchemist
#8 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 9:44 PM
LOL well if you're really really self suggestive, I guess you can see Rock It, or Kit (what it actually looks like to me, there are no clear letters before that) XD

I don't believe in subliminal messages, whether backwards singing or split second flashes of images on tv...even if someone actually bothered to do something like that, I sincerely doubt it would have any effect on those watching/listening.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 10:15 PM
I don't think that "Rock it" was intentional. XD
#10 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 11:22 PM
I see a K and 'it'.

I know albinoblacksheep.com has some good backwards song subliminal messages. Britney Spears, Stairway to Heaven.
Snopes.som has two things in Disney movies. Not sure if they'd really be called subliminal messages or not though.

I do love Darren Brown and the Sprite Limon commercials too.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 11:29 PM
I see a link to Firefox add-ons...

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 3:09 AM
I am such a nerd, I go through old Coca cola commercials looking for freeze frames... There's two or three join the navy ones. And I see M kit in the banner.

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 12:12 PM
Interesting read this:

http://www.snopes.com/business/hidden/hidden.asp

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
#14 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 12:29 AM
If you rotate the bell in Taco Bell's logo 90 degrees counterclockwise, it's a boobie.

#15 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by claireishness
I can only see the "r" (I think) and the "k it" XD
someone highlight it or something??

I knew this site that showed you some subliminal messages but I can't for the life of me remember it.. when I find.. IF I find it again, I'll post it here

Still can't see the R. : (

And if you're talking about subliminal messages in songs, I'm guessing you mean jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm
Inventor
#16 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 1:28 AM
Subliminal messages freak me out o-o
Look at this one on WarioWare xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9agyXojlyKk
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 5:08 AM
Cecilia, that's freaky. took me a while to figure out what it was getting at but yea

Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 7:57 AM
theres a subliminal in the video of "bleed it out" by linkin park, play it backwards :P

Elections are won by men and women chiefly because most people vote against somebody rather than for somebody.
- Franklin P. Adams
#19 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 11:11 PM
I can see the letters when it was mentioned, but normally Im imune. Years ago I bought a casette with subliminal "health-programming" (dont ask...)I doubt it worked. I have really good hearing, so when I listened carefully I heard the "hypnotic" voice behind the music as if a person was talking right to me.
I normally recognise symbols rather than messages, but symbols are perhaps subliminal too, unless one is familiar with them.
#20 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 5:34 AM
I really don't see the RO. I just see "KIT"...
Forum Resident
#21 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 5:50 AM
it looks like work it to me, i see the cat as a w the o, and the supposed c looks like an r... so yeah, work it... like missy Elliott :D

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...