Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2089 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1650 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 3 of 84
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 9:02 AM
Wow, thank you!
I've just waited for this.

Tried it out a few minutes ago.. brilliant work done here =)
Forum Resident
#52 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 9:06 AM
First of all, thank you for these. You and Delphy are genius. I'll be downloading them.

EDIT: The next most wanted slider I would think would be chest width.

Well, for me, the next most wanted slider would be horizontal eye stretching, followed by eyebrow thickeners and then ear up and down sliders since I build a lot of sims.

However, your sliders will be great for creating realistic celeb sims. Thanks again.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Scholar
Original Poster
#53 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 9:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vr795
Can I remove delphy's breast slider mod and replace with this one?

Sure. Although the sliders aren't using the same "IDs", so you will have to redo your breast size changes with my sliders.

Quote: Originally posted by Audrey
EDIT: The next most wanted slider I would think would be chest width.

As said before, look at the end of the beta thread, there is one. I didn't upload it here, yet, because it had minor issues.

Quote:
Well, for me, the next most wanted slider would be horizontal eye stretching, followed by eyebrow thickeners and then ear up and down sliders since I build a lot of sims.

Facial detail sliders are way more difficult, I don't think, I will do one soon.
Test Subject
#54 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 10:24 AM
OMG great work!!! I've was looking for a default body shape mod but this is even better...After playing around with the sliders I combined the fullness and distance sliders from delphy's mod and WoW. please continue your modding.

Going to be adding skintones next if anyone has any suggestions please share.
Forum Resident
#55 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 11:49 AM
THANK YOU!
Will try it with the first EP today... can't wait!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Field Researcher
#56 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 12:20 PM
WOW!! and thanks
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 12:35 PM
Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 12:57 PM
definitely a welcome mod. thanks so much.

. . . because sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hang onto.
Sockpuppet
#59 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
Here is an experimental mod by S3Z:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...947#post2935947

(scroll a few posts down for the WA version)

As i said in your test thread, the UIMOD will crash the game when you install the latest patch(1.7.9)
It took me ages to figure out wat was the cause.....
He did update one of them but it is the EP1 version...not basegame.
Test Subject
#60 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 3:10 PM
Shoulder size in Norwegian is Skulderstørrelse.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 4:28 PM
I have been testing this out in my game, and I love it. It has made such a difference.
Test Subject
#62 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 4:47 PM
The shoulder sliders are fully working for me. I haven't experienced any bugs or problems yet. Thanks for the awesome work!!!
Test Subject
#63 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 4:51 PM
Thank you for your good job ! Could I ask you make sth to change the size of NECK for man ?
Test Subject
#64 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 7:17 PM
Where do you install them too please ?
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 7:57 PM
They're great! I tried them out! Thanks so much for all of your work!

Cheers! =D

lkandak
Test Subject
#66 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 8:35 PM
love it! thanks.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 8:46 PM
This is absolutely INCREDIBLE. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 9:09 PM
I absolutely ADORE how the sliders are seperate downloads. Allows me to add only what i want. Thank you!

-Isis-
Test Subject
#69 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lkandak
I Can't find Awesome mod...Anyone know where I can find it? Thanks

EDIT: can you guys please tell me what other mods let you have more sliders, cause I have the delphy breast slider hack. Wait, this is in the lip section right? Thanks a bunch!

Do I need to download Awesome Mod for this to work?

Do you have Animal Crossing: City Folk for the Wii? Add me as your friend! My friend code is 1892-1695-3284. Give me yours too!
Scholar
Original Poster
#70 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cassarie2
Do I need to download Awesome Mod for this to work?

No. But awesome in the latest Beta version, will allow you to install more sliders per section.

If you stay under the limit of 20 sliders per section (including EA's), you don't need it.
Inventor
#71 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vr795
Can I remove delphy's breast slider mod and replace with this one?

I still use Delphy's Fullness and Scale with this one because with this one alone on the largest size the nipples seem to be pointing down a bit so I adjust Delphy's Fullness all the way to the left. But I would recommend maybe getting rid of Delphy's others and then just using Awesomemod's EditSim command to redo the breasts.
Test Subject
#72 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 12:13 AM
This is awesome, I will try it out now together with the IncreasedSliderLimit and Delphy's Breast Sliders!
Test Subject
#73 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 2:05 AM
Thank you for the case slider. it'll give more of control how big you want the hips, butt, waist, breasts. i agree with you Jonha, not to have the sliders to the extreme or the sim will look jacked-up.
Test Subject
#74 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 2:18 AM
I love these, thankyou so much for all your hard work. You've added amazing dimension to this game, something I think everyone's been wanting for a very long time that EA just failed to deliver on.

Just as a suggestion, because it's something I noticed myself trying to correct nonstop, you know that ribcage area? I mean, beyond making breasts big and using Delphy's breast distance slider, it doesn't really effect the ribcage size to create that true hourglass shape I keep going for. So my big hipped/big breasted sims end up looking a little less than from the front view. Don't know if that can be done, but it's worth the suggestion.

Again, thankyou so much for all your hard work! It's much appreciated.

Scratch that, I just read that you're working on it and it's had some issues. Man you think of everything!

*massive massive massive kudos*
Field Researcher
#75 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 4:05 AM
These are fantastic. Thanks so much for adding the shoulder sliders, too. Now I can finally make a more realistic version of my husband.
Page 3 of 84