Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#8176 Old 13th May 2018 at 4:49 PM
I want to see more hugs oddly enough. Side hugs or hugs from behind. I guess I'll just settle with poseboxes though....

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#8177 Old 13th May 2018 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
i'd like to see elder pregnancy;it's possible in real life isn't it?

That depends on who you consider an "elder", and whether your sims have IVF. Natural pregnancies over 50 are rare, and Wikipedia has only 3 known cases of IVF pregnancy over the age of 70 (link).
Scholar
#8178 Old 13th May 2018 at 8:04 PM
well i consider elder as 50 and above.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#8179 Old 13th May 2018 at 8:35 PM
Average age of menopause is 51, and I actually usually hear of it happening earlier than that. But if you want sims to have children later in life, I recommend TwoJeffs' Age Duration Hack, which makes the adult stage age duration longer and a bit more variable (usually my sims get about 35-40 days, although already-adult townies will still get 29 days) and the elder stage shorter to compensate.
Mad Poster
#8180 Old 13th May 2018 at 9:03 PM
My adult have 80 days. But what Emeralds would like, is the elder stage female, being able to get pregnant. Changing the adult stage duration...has nothing to do with it.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#8181 Old 13th May 2018 at 11:31 PM
Well crap, I deleted my last comment without edit-to-add the paragraph to the previous one. Oh well, let it stay gone forever ;_;

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Theorist
#8182 Old 13th May 2018 at 11:58 PM
The problem with Adult/Elder is really that (without the player taking care to make the adults look "younger" or "older" while they develop through their adult stage) Sims seem to go from 21 straight to 80 when they age up.
It would be really nice if there was at least a Middle Age Phase between Adult and Elder.

Personally I have added 10 days to my Sims' adult stage.

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Mad Poster
#8183 Old 14th May 2018 at 4:25 PM
One thing I would like to see is a no buy car want when at a vacation home mod. I learned the hard way that is a very bad idea, and I get tired of Sims, especially Fortune Sims spamming the want to buy a car instead of rolling vacation wants.
Forum Resident
#8184 Old 14th May 2018 at 6:44 PM
A way to have at least six usable apartments in a building rather than four. It would make me feel better about the luxury apartments I'm building.

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Alchemist
#8185 Old 14th May 2018 at 7:45 PM
about elder pregnancy; there already is a combination that enables it in this game. some Chris Hatch mod/hack and JSW's bouquet.
Top Secret Researcher
#8186 Old 14th May 2018 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
about elder pregnancy; there already is a combination that enables it in this game. some Chris Hatch mod/hack and JSW's bouquet.

Oh that's great. Do you happen to have the link to these mods?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Alchemist
#8187 Old 14th May 2018 at 8:13 PM Last edited by mdsb759 : 15th May 2018 at 7:51 PM.
I downloaded them from back alley sims; which is now closed. not sure where they are now. though I recall some thread linking to the new location of Chris Hatch's creations.
Top Secret Researcher
#8188 Old 15th May 2018 at 11:55 AM
A temporary career. After like 5 days or so the sim gets fired because the temp is over but it is a good memory.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Instructor
#8189 Old 16th May 2018 at 1:51 AM
An updated Delphy's Organiser. Even a better one to detect why the games crashes.
Instructor
#8190 Old 16th May 2018 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
Oh that's great. Do you happen to have the link to these mods?

I downloaded them in a zip file, am I allowed to share it here? Not sure what your looking for is in it, but it's a bunch of them. I recently found them and when Windows did their last update, it wiped out all my favorites in Microsoft Edge and the link is gone. So now I went back to Internet Explorer because I can save my links in it. Can't do it in Microsoft Edge.
Scholar
#8191 Old 16th May 2018 at 3:01 AM
The file Linked to on Post #8359 will give you access to the pregnancy controller but all parts of the JSW projects are extreme adult content and can not be shared or linked to here.
Mad Poster
#8192 Old 16th May 2018 at 6:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AliaD85
A way to have at least six usable apartments in a building rather than four. It would make me feel better about the luxury apartments I'm building.

You can but the two remaining ones can only have npc sims.

Top Secret Researcher
#8193 Old 16th May 2018 at 1:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
You can but the two remaining ones can only have npc sims.

AliaD85 mentioned 6 usable apartments in 1 building. That's not possible as the apartments with npc sims are not usable.

Mad Poster
#8194 Old 16th May 2018 at 3:22 PM
Well technically still usable. Your sim can walk in, interact with the neighbor's objects and just purchase the unit.

Top Secret Researcher
#8195 Old 16th May 2018 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Well technically still usable. Your sim can walk in, interact with the neighbor's objects and just purchase the unit.

A sim can purchase a unit? I thought they could just rent an apartment not own it.

Field Researcher
#8196 Old 16th May 2018 at 3:42 PM
I would like sims not to wash up dishes that still have good food on them! It's very annoying if you're playing a busy household and you plan for somesim to finish off another sims's food but they go and wash their dish before you can stop them. Autonomous clearing away of genuinely dirty dishes is helpful though so I wouldn't want to stop that.
Mad Poster
#8197 Old 16th May 2018 at 4:48 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 16th May 2018 at 5:26 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Pickles89
I would like sims not to wash up dishes that still have good food on them! It's very annoying if you're playing a busy household and you plan for somesim to finish off another sims's food but they go and wash their dish before you can stop them. Autonomous clearing away of genuinely dirty dishes is helpful though so I wouldn't want to stop that.

My wish exactly! I was thinking about this yesterday as I was playing. And I am sure it is possible to mod, as the game can tell the difference between an empty plate, and a plate that still has food in it. On an empty plate, the only option is clean up. On a plate that has food, you have clean up, and eat. This is annoying indeed. Especially in this case :
-Food sparkles, and is really filling..
-Sim takes 2 bites, then is full.
-You have that mod that stops sims from over eating, and stop when full.
-The eating sim has a lot of cleaning skill points...
-The eating sim is not a controllable one. (visitor, roommate etc.)
= UGH.
I'd much rather they put away leftovers, even if there is just a few bites left. I can live with almost empty plates in the fridge.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#8198 Old 16th May 2018 at 6:39 PM
They do just rent them. And if the apartment lot is full of npcs, you can still rent an apartment. The game kicks the npc out and puts your sim in there.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Top Secret Researcher
#8199 Old 16th May 2018 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
They do just rent them. And if the apartment lot is full of npcs, you can still rent an apartment. The game kicks the npc out and puts your sim in there.

But it's not possible with more than 4 families is it?

Mad Poster
#8200 Old 16th May 2018 at 7:34 PM
No, it's hardcoded to have 4 playable families per apartment. You can have more apartments than that but the townies will move into the extras.

Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
i'd like to see elder pregnancy;it's possible in real life isn't it?

I think the oldest woman to give birth was in her 60, maybe early 70s. But the older the mother is, the more the risk of complications; my mother was nearly 40 when she had me.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Page 328 of 576