Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#3676 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 3:45 PM
Poor Mitch Indie must have hit his head as he was getting into bed, because when Delilah got back from her exam and came to join him, Mitch jumped out of bed in fright, having absolutely no idea who this woman was! He remembered that he was engaged to someone named Delilah, but he simply didn't recognize her.

Distraught, Delilah sought help. The routine first-line treatments the doctors tried, a Boolprop Reset and a Moveobjects Delete, restored his memory somewhat, but he still only recognized Delilah as a new acquaintance. In desperation, the doctors turned to the Sim Blender. It took several treatments, but at last Mitch recognized Delilah as his adored fiancee. She kissed him, just to make sure, and found his response . . . highly satisfactory.

Although he still spends more time talking to the parrot than he does to her.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3677 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 9:19 PM
Dina Caliente and Michael Bachelor make the cutest toddlers. Mortimer is a more attentive step-dad than Dina is a mother, but Alexander gets the "Want to do stuff with the kids" prize.

Dulcinea and Jocasta--Dulci is green, Joca is blue.
Screenshots

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Field Researcher
#3678 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 9:00 PM
Yesterday I finally decided to marry my favorite couple in Old Town, they are Vincent Moore from Life Stories (Bitville) with Riley Harlow from LS (Four Corners) they were the main characters from each storyline, so my idea was join them to mix all the drama. Since the last Halloween their storyline was simple with a few dates and parties, but now Vincent was finally free from Samantha Hayden and determinate to marry Riley.

Their respective couples from the original storyline Naomi is now married to Keats Margison and currently is expecting a child. In the other hand Mickey Smith is a womanizer in the town.

I plan to do the wedding today.

"Old Town Revival: My MegaHood"
Mad Poster
#3679 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 6:13 PM
Remember our teen femme fatale, Rosemary Bishop?

She's up to her usual tricks, and then some. It appears she's bisexual and willing to play both sides of the field with as much passion as any. She's made Suzanne Snyder (of the famous Snyder quads) to fall in love with her, while she's chasing every other guy in town.

I knew she would be a handful. This is only her teen years, too! I'm gonna really have my hands full with this young lady-whose morals are pretty sketchy to say the least.

Her main boyfriends: Clay Powers, Sheldon Lloyd, and Duncan Sherman, and of course Suzanne, now. She's got her mother's sex drive in spades.
Of course she returns all of their feelings. The more, the merrier, as she believes!

I'm gonna hate seeing what happens when she gets caught out juggling everyone like circus act. There's going to be fireworks...

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Scholar
#3680 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 12:16 PM
I'm starting an adapted BACC with all the elder sims but aged down.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Forum Resident
#3681 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 6:41 PM Last edited by didyouevenmakeasound : 15th Oct 2018 at 7:45 PM.
I'm building up the story in my city, Europa, which contains all of the premades (I want to use the uni characters, but don't like playing uni and hate the fact that you have to keep at least ONE uni! Besides, I'm struggling to fit a lot of the sims I already have INTO the city)

To name a few stories, we have:
The Monty Clan are mafia. They're rich, but prefer to operate in the poorer part of the city, thus explaining why they don't live in a mansion on the outskirts.
'Capp Industries' is a legal firm, thus explaining the current feud between them. The whole Patrizio/Contessa/Consort thing is OLD news. They only care about the legality, now.
Bianca Monty was enlisted by her family to run an orphanage/care home to recruit young people into the mafia. Her current wards are the Newsons.
Alexandra Teatherton is in the Navy. 'Dread Pirate', indeed!
John Mole is also in the army, but in a special forces/intelligence unit.
Don Lothario owns a...erm, a 'gentleman's club', shall we say?
The Ramaswamis and Patels hope, seeing as they live in the same apartment block, that they can hint at a marriage between their newborn son (Rajiv Ramaswami) and daughter (Keesa Patel) as they grow up.
Olive Specter has a...well, a secret. In her house. She's a little unhinged. Ophelia hasn't caught on yet, but when she does...it won't be pretty.
Ripp is still trying to figure out why he doesn't feel like the big, tough guy he's meant to be. Ophelia has made it her mission to help him.
Nobody knows what happened to Hero. She's not officially dead, just missing. Antonio believes she is dead and doesn't want to hold onto false hope.

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Field Researcher
#3682 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 9:15 PM
Madeleine Benson found out that William Williamson, the father of her 6-year-old boy, was actually a sous chef for a criminal organization instead of the prestigious restaurant he was pretending to be working at. She just snapped and killed three people (William himself, Cassidy Lind and Monika Soban). She got caught and got sent to jail for life. Her son Rowan will be living with her until he becomes a child and then Kay Starchild will take him under her wing in the Starchild hostel.
Forum Resident
#3683 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 12:15 PM
Jonah Powers just died in my game Roxie and he were heading to take their finals for their first senior semester. Earlier, a tree had been hit by lightning and caught fire. The rain stopped, but the tree continued to burn. Roxie and Jonah ran to the fire instead of heading to their finals. Jonah tried to put out the flames, but ended up caught in them himself. Roxie attempted to put him out, but had no luck. Now she will finish out her last semester alone, unsure of where her life will take her now without her love.
Top Secret Researcher
#3684 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 2:35 AM
My alien cult is slowly growing with the Williams family surprisingly expecting. I hadn't planned on them to have anymore children since they each got their required abduction baby(ies) but they're expecting one together this time. They live in a small cottage with only two bedrooms and the children all have to share so I'm not sure how I'm going to pull this one off. It's starting to feel like I'm playing the Weasley family lol. Their youngest daughter Alice had just aged into a child so they thought they were done with the diapers and bottles, but here they go again! Poor Nicole was looking forward to focusing on her career but it'll have to wait again. Its against their beliefs to use any form of birth control so they'll need to be more careful from now on! Archer, Janus, Ophelia and Portia all aged into teenagers this rotation too. Geeze! Can you imagine dealing with that many teenagers in such a small space? Nothankyou!

Next door to the William's their leader/queen, Meghana is already 10 days away from aging into an elder so I'll need to get her formal portrait picture done soon. I'm debating if I should do a 'royal portrait' of their family as well. Miss Princess Bellatrix aged into a toddler, she's such a doll! She came out with blonde hair so it definitely stands out compared to the rest of the dark haired household.

Luna is four days away from heading to college. It'll be quite the experience for her, it'll be the first time she'll be away from her family and in the 'real world.' She's never spoken to anyone outside her family or religion before either as they home school the children. This is really the only time in their lives when they're allowed to be 'free' Its similar to Rumspringa but you don't really get the option to leave, it's more like "get it out of your system since you're young, but you're still coming back to spawn alien babies!" It'll be interesting to play her in college on her own since it's really hard to give her attention with such a large household.

Her brother Sirius will be the one to carry on her duties when she leaves. He's not going to like that!
Lab Assistant
#3685 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 7:41 AM
Moved two families in that I haven't ever played before: The Gavigans & The Burbs. The Burbs family set out to get Lucy into private school but ended up failing as I have only ever dealt with that once and couldn't figure out how to win the headmaster over in time. I've since researched.

The Gavigans got a nice house with lots of decor. They skill with most of their free time. Mother is in law enforcement, father is in politics. The son is doing very well in school and appears to enjoy art. I've considered doing the private school thing for him, as well, especially since his house has nicer things.

I think as they age, I'm going to introduce the two children and hope they romance. However, Isaiah has appeared to have taken a liking to one of Mr. Pleasant's affair-spawn, named Emmy. So we'll see where that goes.
Alchemist
#3686 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 11:35 AM Last edited by Sunrader : 6th Nov 2018 at 12:32 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by armyangel93
Moved two families in that I haven't ever played before: The Gavigans & The Burbs. The Burbs family set out to get Lucy into private school but ended up failing as I have only ever dealt with that once and couldn't figure out how to win the headmaster over in time. I've since researched.

The Gavigans got a nice house with lots of decor. They skill with most of their free time. Mother is in law enforcement, father is in politics. The son is doing very well in school and appears to enjoy art. I've considered doing the private school thing for him, as well, especially since his house has nicer things.

I think as they age, I'm going to introduce the two children and hope they romance. However, Isaiah has appeared to have taken a liking to one of Mr. Pleasant's affair-spawn, named Emmy. So we'll see where that goes.

Was fun to read about these two families so inspired me to add my tales for them. The Burbs: She's a social worker turned foster parent who has adopted a neglected child from the Newson family. The got a report that the dear child was left alone in an itinerant camp, so Jen just moved right into that camp and moved right out again with child in tow! Mr. Burb is a bit of a dud but has just gotten a most unglamorous job at the local bowling alley. Unbeknownst to either of them, the child of the gypsies who've just moved into their apartment complex is the kidnapped toddler sister of their foster child....

The Gavigans: He's having an identity crisis, long buried feelings arising that he thought his marriage had quelled. Cydney Rose, his old college chum, who is bi and poly, has moved into his apartment complex and begun romancing both him and Mrs. Gavigan. Frustrated and confused by her husband's new interests, she found comfort in a passionate night in the hot tub. Now she's started showing and, thanks to silent pregnancy, neither she nor I know who the father is....
Field Researcher
#3687 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 4:48 PM
I am testing old CC and with maxis hoods.
Pascal had the cutest daughter! Thanks Pirate!!
Lazlo and Ajay Loner married and just had two girls. They both got pregnant at the same time.
Sent a lot of the teenagers to college.
Aged down Lola, Chloe and Kristen Singles and sent them to college.
Erin Singles brought home Peter Ottomas from work, i went to get something to drink and when i came back they were naked on the couch! Thanks a lot ACR! lol

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#3688 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 7:59 PM
I'll tell you what is happening: I have been spending 10+ real years in this neighbourhood with a mix of Japanese and Chinese Sims, and when the families have westernized their style of living and even start giving Western names to their children two Chinese dudes [brothers] arrive in the 'hood and now everyone and his Mum wants to go on vacation in Takemizu village. Back to the roots!
Theorist
#3689 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 4:03 PM
So my Beginning of Pleasantview (+Bluewater Village) is turning 1 year old this month. I'm planning on doing a proper walktrhough of the neighbourhood over in the "What's happening in your game" social group after I've finished this rotation.

Right now 5 families have reached the point where they (almost) look like their "Canon" counterparts: Don Lothario and the Caliente Sisters who have just moved in their condos. The Dreamers with Darleen having passed away, Darren being an unemployed, aging artist and Dirk being a bright young teenager, Malcolm Landgraab who has moved back onto his estate after being released from the care of his uncle and aunt who looked after him after the death of his parents, and the Goths who differ from the orignal timeline in that Bella never disappeared and they had a third child, their oldest son, Magnus who takes after his mother. (So their kids are Cassandra, Magnus, Alexander). Also Bella and Cassandra are Neutral aligned Witches.

Meanwhile my gigantic family, Andrew and Joy Oldie(Bob Newbie's younger sister) is slowly breaking apart as the children start to leave the nest. Their oldest daughter Kyra has gone to Uni and moved into the same complex of condos as Dona and the Calientes (and is flirting with Darren Dreamer!) while their oldest son, Keith, is going to uni next rotation.
While it's great that the children are growing up and begin to start their own families, it's also sad, because it was fun to play a household with 8 sims. And due to trying to keep the Neighbourhood population on manageable levels, I probably won't have another "max capacity" family for quite some time :-(
Though it will be fun to see if any of Andrew's grandchildren will have the Oldie-trademark red hair, the kids all have brown or black hair, inherited from Joy but their kids could express the red hair again. (SIms 2 genetics is so much fun!)

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Forum Resident
#3690 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 11:36 PM
It's the first time I've played so deeply into Strangetown, and I'm having a wonderful time watching this hood grow and change.

The Smith's have adopted a local teen - Kali Quintana. She's extremely pretty, and wouldn't you know as soon as they did Jenny finally got her want to have a baby: she's pregnant. Jill and Buck are making cow's eyes at one another, and will most likely go steady when either one rolls the want.

That's nothing on Trisha Traveller though - she gave birth on this round... to QUADRUPLETS. I so wanted triplets so that they could be the Traveller Triplets, but alas. Hudson, Jackson, Sydney and Adelaide - (in order?) are a handful. Adelaide is the only girl, the rest are boys. Place names also seemed appropriate for fairly obvious reasons.

The babies are cute but the parenting is dreadful. No one seems to be able to remember to put the infants back in the bloody cots when they're done feeding, changing, playing, cuddling etc. and no sooner do they put one infant down than another starts squalling for a nappy change or a feed. To make matters worse, the idiot parents will pick up THE SAME BABY that was just changed and go get a bottle for it, and ignore it's three screaming siblings who've been waiting their turns for nappies and bottles. Or, they'll wait until the poor mite falls asleep, and then WAIT TO PICK IT UP AGAIN, still ignoring the screaming sprogs next to it that could really use some attention. The only time it's quiet in that house is when the nanny turns up and delivers blessed peace. Trent is an Elementary School Teacher now and Trisha is a lawyer, and both are harried, starving, and stinking most of the time because of the rampant inefficiency of baby care. I have no baby/toddler swarming but it seems to be completely ineffectual against this level of insanity. On the upside, the Travelles made the front page of every newspaper in Lost for being the first in the town's history to have more than two babies in one go (Loste currently has 3 sets of twins).

Kristen Loste nee Grunt, gave birth to the third set herself. Chip and Arty (named one for each grandpa) were born, and the General now has a stunning SIX children, of which FIVE are boys. Melanie-Anne is his little princess as she's the only - and much hoped for - girl, and hopefully Kristen will cool it for the time being. She's on a mission though. Although she's not pregnant right now, this finance sim is determined to get the General's legacy for her own children with him, and it won't be that hard either. Tank is now independent, and living his own life on a military base on the other side of town. He doesn't know he's got a baby coming with Klara Vonderstein, and when he finds out, he'll do the right thing just like his father did. Ripp still can't stand his old man and never comes home from university. As long as he studies, they'll probably never see him again. Buck adores his brothers and his dad, but he's already 14 and will be heading to uni himself in just 4 short years. Meanwhile, the General is getting old - and Kristen is a very young woman. They already have the twins and little Melanie who's barely 2. If she has a few more babies, Kristen will be able to commandeer the house (out of necessity of course). She's already turned Tank and Ripp's old rooms into nurseries for her brood... all that's left is Buck's...

On the other side of town, Pascal saved Nervous from death. The two are married, and raising FOUR toddlers (two sets of twins, one of which previously belonged to Vidcund, but he abandoned the whole 'parenting' thing when he rolled a want to 'move out' and simply did so in the middle of the night. His over-wrought sisters promptly gave the boys up for adoption, and Pascal heard, got irritated and adopted them himself.). Nervous is a great dad, but he has one major vice: he eats out of the rubbish bin when not watched closely. Pascal has tried repeatedly to break him of the habit, but recently, he got food poisoning. I tried to force him to take it easy. He had none of it. With four kids under 5, it's not really surprising that he couldn't, but I had no idea he'd die of it. Sure enough, he returned home from work, celebrated himself as breadwinner and conqueror, and then promptly folded up and breathed his last. Grim was already on the lot when I finally snapped out of the shock and grabbed the sobbing idiot Pascal and sent him to plead. Luckily they'd both arrived home at the same time so Pascal was able to be roused fairly quickly. If he'd been upstairs sleeping or something, he'd be a single dad right about now. I was... shocked to say the least. Nervous popped back up, apparently having left his illness beyond the margins, and if he ever so much as looks as that damn rubbish bin again I'll shut his pixel carcass in a room with no door and no paths. Wave and stomp all you want you jerk.
Mad Poster
#3691 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 2:27 AM
The first of the Tinsel Town Uni students have started their studies. I've never seen such a bunch of unmotivated and less studious bunch of kids in my life! There's only one of the 10 of them that has declared a major and the rest are just sleep-walking through their classes. They don't want to study, they rarely want to do anything remotely to do with studying and they're all hot for one another.
Stephen Swanson has decided to try the Physics major-but then again,he always was a smart kid.
I'll be surprised if any of them graduate with more than a C average-and they're all going for their first-half semester finals for the freshman year.

Oh, and some of the girls want to get engaged. Especially Angie Swanson who's actively dreaming out loud about getting married and having babies. Angie wants to get engaged to Clay Powers; Christie Lloyd wants to get engaged to Jason Powers. Both of those young men are unaware of these machinations against their freedom. Until the girls make sure of their intentions..

Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
Forum Resident
#3692 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 4:27 PM
Europa is still being steadily built up.
The high school is built! It will mostly be used for photographs for the stories, but I digress, the classrooms look realistic in that there are papers on the desk and books and other lovely stuff. I have ten spare rooms that I'm not sure how to fill - I currently have an Art room, a Geography room, an English room, a Mathematics room, a Science lab, a Gym, a Staff Room, a Cafeteria, a room for the school band, and the Headmaster's office. Debating just making the remaining rooms look like generic classrooms. I would like a music room, actually. I just need to download instruments like keyboards.
Pictured below is the English classroom. I love this room.

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Field Researcher
#3693 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 8:29 PM
I've started my first BACC! It's so fun. I'm following these rules. I started with nine sims and now I have 39, and three generations. The major family names are Diaz, Fisher, Gardener, and Fool. I won't include every detail of every sim, because, well, there's 39 of them! But here's my favorite storylines.

The Diaz family has a looottt of drama. It started with mom Carlotta, dad Richard, and their daughter Jackie, and Carlotta's sister Nicole. Well, Carlotta had an affair with the town slut, Ethan Sanders, and then she had a baby boy, Charlie Diaz (he was Richard's but I wasn't sure whose he was until after his birth). Well, Nicole (who was single) was also in love with Ethan Sanders, but then Richard and Nicole found out about Carlotta and Ethan! All hell broke loose. Richard beat up Ethan all the time, and Charlie (was a child now) got into fights with Ethan's child Navy, too.

Carlotta and Richard tried to stay married for their two kids, but Richard and Nicole fell in love over their mutual hatred of Ethan Sanders, the cheating homewrecker. Jackie became an adult and was going to stay living with her parents, but then Richard (who was drunk) told Jackie about how her mom cheated with Ethan, and she hates the drama so she moved out. Nicole and Ethan made up (and made out...) and Nicole got pregnant, but we don't know who the father is, Ethan or Richard?? Carlotta had her suspiscions, but she didn't say anything. She was also pregnant, for sure by Richard. But then Carlotta starved to death! Richard was too distracted by fighting Ethan to make food for her. Then the Grim Reaper came and Charlie and Nicole cried together over her.

Then Richard and Nicole got married and Nicole had her baby--a girl, and Ethan was the father! Richard knew, but he rose above pettiness and was a good father to the little girl. Charlie became a teenager, and Nicole started hating him. She apparently doesn't like teenage boys. She would argue with him, and scream at him, and insult him, and lecture him for every little thing. Navy (Ethan's child who Charlie used to beat up) called Charlie and they talked for hours, about death, shitty parents, and love and life. They became best friends. Then Nicole had Richard's baby, and Richard stopped paying attention to Charlie. Charlie was depressed.

Then Nicole and Richard grew up, and their two youngest were children, and Charlie became an adult and moved out. Charlie Diaz now lives with his fiance, May Gardener (one of Ethan's children), and is best friends with Navy (Ethan's child). Richard Diaz is elderly and he's the head architect of the town. Under his reign as city Planner, we have built 10 community lots.

The Fishers are one of my favorite families. They began as a sweet lesbian couple, Veronica and Cameron Fisher, and their adorable daughter named Claire. They made their money by--you guessed it!-- fishing. They had a lovely pond in their yard and would often host lively cookouts. Veronica was the high school teacher while Claire was in school, but now she's the head of the education department. Cameron stays home and fishes. She makes a lot of money that way.

Claire Fisher was always very shy. She never had a lot of friends growing up. Popularity queen, Jackie Diaz, was her best friend in school. The pair would be joined at the hip all the time. The girls even dated for a little while, but they soon realized they were better as friends. When Claire became an adult, she stayed at home to care for her mothers in their old age. But then she met Navy Sanders (Ethan's child) at the Corner Market hangout area and they clicked so well. They went on several dates and then got married. Now she lives in a very nice house with Navy, who is a natural biologist, and has twin girls.

Ethan Sanders passed away from a fire and no one carried on his last name, but he was such an influential guy and one of the first members of the town, so I must tell his story anyways. He was a flamboyant bisexual man (saaame) and he kissed lots of women and men. He met Navy's mother, Jade Tse, at the welcome wagon. She was beautiful and he was hot for her, so they woohooed that day, and then came Navy. They tried the marriage thing, but they were both romance sims, so it didn't work out. Jade found Ethan in the arms of Carlotta when Navy was a newborn and took off. She never came back to see her child. So Ethan raised Navy on his own. He had a long string of girlfriends and boyfriends, but Navy really wanted a mom. So when Navy was a teen, they interrogated Ethan for their mom's name and found her in the phone book. Navy and Jade talked every day after that.

Ethan's many triumphs in to "woohoo realm" landed him with several children, each with different mothers. Navy came from Jade Tse. May came from Max Gardener (a quiet, bookish loner), and Heather came from Nicole Diaz. The children didn't know of each other growing up, but Navy and May met while they were in high school together. The science class did a DNA project and they discovered they were siblings! May was elated; she had always wanted a sibling. Navy liked May, too, and they became best friends and hung out together all the time.

Ethan's Elder birthday was a hoot! Almost everyone in town came. That night, after the party, Navy grew up into an adult, and they didn't even get a cake. Ethan didn't even say happy birthday; he was off screwing some guy. So Navy stormed out and moved into his own place.

Later that week, Navy met Claire. They fell in love, got married, got a nice house, and had two children.

Eventually, Jade became pregnant, and even though they both knew it was a bad idea, Ethan asked Jade if they could move in together. Well, one day, Navy and Claire were set to visit Ethan for the first time since the wedding. Ethan was making dinner and set the house on fire. Jade died in that fire and Ethan was almost dead when Navy and Claire got there. Luckily, Claire knew how to put out a fire, so she managed to put out his fire. But he died minutes later from need desperation. Navy was devastated. Even though Ethan and Jade weren't the best parents, they were their mom and dad, and now they were dead. Claire stayed out of Navy's way and cleaned the house while they cried. The house now belonged to them. Navy didn't want it, so they sold it and used the money to build onto their real house where their kids were. Now Navy is level 3 in the Natural Science career, Claire is a stay-at-home mom, and their two children (Autumn and Jade) are toddlers.

Jackie Diaz married the former mailman, Clarence Woolosenko (who also happened to be Ethan's ex boyfriend), and they have two sons. They live in a nice home, perfect for parties since Jackie loves to host gatherings. Clarence is a Romance/Wealth sim, so he likes to make expensive, grand romantic gestures for Jackie. Well, one of these such gestures was an elaborate five course meal. But Clarence sucks at cooking, and his oldest son Junior was crying, and so Clarence stepped away for five seconds to give the toddler attention and then the house caught on fire! But no one knew how to use the fire extinguisher, and they were both busy keeping the babies away from the fire that Jackie caught on fire and Clarence couldn't make it to the Grim Reaper in time to save her. Clarence waited outside with his two young sons until the fire was gone, having devoured the entire kitchen, and then promptly moved out, babies in tow. Clarence is now an elder and both of his sons (Junior and Richard) are children. Will he be able to raise responsible young men, or will his grief and age keep him from being a good father?

The Fool family! Oh those poor Fools. Originally, they were Grandma Fool, Grandpa Fool, Dad Fool and his husband, and their four daughters, the eldest daughter being a teen named April (that's right--April Fool). But the grandparents and dads died in a tragic car accident--all four of them!--leaving poor April Fool to care for her three younger sisters all alone. (Oh I forgot to mention it but the Fools are ridiculously wealthy due to Grandma Fool being a successful scientist) April hired a butler and a nanny to care for the younger sisters, but they sucked at their jobs apparently, because when April came home from high school one day, the Social Worker was there, taking the three little ones off to the orphanage! So now poor April lives all alone in her mansion.

And that's pretty much it!
Mad Poster
#3694 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 7:42 AM
Daniel just had a hell of a day in Retropleasantspot (where Lilith has moved in with her grandparents). He got fired on a bad chance card. Kaylynn rejected him when he tried to flirt with her. He called Amanda Carlson for a date, but she wasn't home. So he went in to Bigg City to a bar where he ran into Gertrude Landgraab - Malcolm's aunt. (Neither Daniel nor Aunt Gertrude knows that Malcolm picked up Mary Sue and dated her last rotation.) He chatted her up a bit, then offered to buy her dinner. They went to the Lunch Counter, where Coral Oldie came by and spotted them, and Malcolm came in and sat down next to his aunt. Once he could see her, Aunt Gertrude started rejecting Daniel's flirts. I don't think she wants her nephew to know about her wild side. It was a pretty good date, but Daniel's hygiene was tanking, so he went home to take a bath.

At home, Kaylynn asked if he wanted her to hang around, and he, thinking this was a hopeful sign, said yes. Mary Sue came home and started playing chess with her before he finished, though. They're friends now. Daniel had to sleep in Lilith's room and got overheated. Poor baby. (I swear, I didn't set up any of that!)

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#3695 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 5:27 PM
Beginning of Pleasantview — Round 8

Victor Goth topped his career in business and became a Business Tycoon. Frida Goth moved back home after getting expelled from university. She has no future plans other than lounging around at home. Gunther Goth is still at university trying his best to not get expelled. He’s currently on academic probation, so it isn’t looking good for him.

Cornelia Crumplebottom went off to university. I can’t wait to play the university lot, because I have some big plans for her.

Bob Newbie Jr. got married to Betty Simovitch. The home wedding went swimmingly. However, during the party, Bob’s mom Mags fell in love with Betty’s dad Vadim. The town seems to have a thing for in-laws hookup with each other.

Flo Broke almost died when she got caught on fire. Somehow, she caught on fire, after the burglar set a fire outside the house. It’s a good thing that her husband Flat was home to put her out.

Flamenco Caliente got married to Nighat Al Mahmoud. Nestor Caliente build a second floor to his house, so Nighat’s parents could have somewhere to sleep. Tariq Al Mahmoud got a big bonus from work, so now the family has over 100k in funds.

Herb Oldie married Coral Ruggbyrne at the wedding chapel in town. It was a small peaceful ceremony with just family and friends. Herb and Coral’s good friend, Delilah Darong, dropped off a grill and a lamp as wedding gifts for the couple. I thought that was really sweet.

I still have ways to go in this round as more couples need to get married, and some sims need a place to live.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Mad Poster
#3696 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 10:26 PM Last edited by FranH : 29th Oct 2018 at 10:37 PM.
An awful lot of the parents in Tinsel Town have moved to better/smaller quarters since their offspring have left for college. Just in time, too-because at the rate they're failing their first semester finals, the kids won't have any place to call home if they get kicked out of college.

I just finished playing the first half of the first semester at the Men's Dorm # 1-and here are the results:
Dave Walton has been placed on Academic Probation with a grade of D. Another semester like this, and he's gone.
Sheldon Lloyd also was placed on Academic Probation with grade of D. He'll be done if he doesn't shape up!
Stephen Swanson passed- has a grade of C+ and has gotten his grant of $500. He's ok, but he could do better.

There was much panicked studying going on in the dorm when they returned from their finals. The first two might make it the next try, but they're being watched for any misstep very carefully.

I've got three more dorms to go. I'm not enjoying the prospect because few of the students actually did any studying or learning the material. They're in for the shock of their lives, I'm sure.

Theorist
#3697 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 11:04 AM
So for the first time in, I think, my whole Simming career I have played one of those "a number of unmarried adult Sims live together as roommates" households and actually enjoyed it.

Dorian Bachelor (son of Michael Bachelor, the first male of the Bachelor line who isn't a warlock, due to him being born after Michael gave up his powers), Gerogiana Ward (Kaylynn Langerak's cousin) and Keith Oldie (Herb Oldie's oldest nephew) bought one of those cheap, white condos in Pleasantview (in my Beginning of Pleasantview neighborhood, of course) and because they had quite a bit of money that way they coudl furnish it quite nicely and have a bit of a party area on the roof (like the Calientes and Don have in canon Pleasantview).
It was quite fun to simply have them enjoy unmarried young adult life for a bit and have frequent parties and such. Probably because I already had a connection to those characters and found them all pretty likeable. Still I was suprised how much i enjoyed this household without children that also contained two Pleasure Sims (pleasure is usually my least favourite Aspiration)

However it's already the beginning of the end for this household. Dorian met Dina Caliente and, seeing the relative luxury he was living in (and his wealthy parents) dug her nails into him and they got married on the last day of the rotation At their wedding party Keith proposed to Georgiana and so I think the two married couples will soon each start their own household.
However since Dina is still seeing Don at the side, her marriage to Dorian might not last long. Still, if the marriage at least produces a child then it will fulfill the LTW of both of Dorian's parents (Michael and Chris both want 6 grandchildren and they have 5 granddaughters so far)

Cassandra's whirlwind romance with Don Lothario went its course and ended in disaster, but she returned to her old love and is Cassandra Landgraab by now. It helps that his version of Malcolm is a bit nicer and more moral than his canon counterpart, having been brought up by his maternal uncle and aunt.

Darren Dreamer married Kyra Oldie (Keith's older sister) and they had a baby girl named Cherrie Dreamer. So Dirk has a baby sister...but he doesn't seem to be happy about that, since he started out with negative relationship towards her...

There's also a bit of a scandal going on: Skip broke is cheating on Brandi with Nina Caliente He is a romance Sim after all... Brandi remains oblivious to it... Dustin is a child by now and I follow my head canon that he's very close to his father, to the point that it frustrates Brandi (who feels left out) Beau will be conceived next rotation, so that he will be a toddler when Dustin is a teenager. Then it will only be a matter of time until Brandi gets pregnant with her third child, and Skip will have his "accident"

Nina has adujsted very well to Dina not being around and enjoys having the house to herself (and her frequent gentleman callers) and is working as a "sexy Adventurer"(Adventure Time Reference)

After a short, failed marriage Brandi's brother, Bily-Ray Newbie has moved back in with his parents (he kept cheating on his wife and she caught him). His wife Katrina Caliente (Nina and Dina's cousin, a knowledge Sim) has taken their child, James Newbie, to live with her parents in the Desert subhood of Xanadu. I'm thinking of introducing her to Castor Nova, who just has moved in next door...
Not sure what to do with Billy-Ray yet... I suppose I could make add him to Nina Cliente's growing list of lovers for now.

One family that is weirdly harmonious in comparison to their canon-counterpart are the Pleasants; sure Daniel and Mary-Sue leave most of Angela and Lilith's upbringing to Daniel's parents (whom they live with for now), but they are hopelessly devoted to each other. it's seriously hard for me to get them to stop kissing/flirting for a few moments. Not sure how to turn them into a estranged couple by the time Angela and Lilith are teens (they have just turned into children, like Dustin)... Since Mary-Sue in this version is the biological daughter of Herb and Coral it will be interesting to see how different Angela and Lilith will turn out.

And finally, Lucy Burb was born, now Beau is the last canon character missing. Since John looks very different from his canon counterpart (he has a gigantic nose, inherited from his mother, and I think he looks better for it, certainly more distinctive than his "bland beauty" counterpart) it will be interesting to see whether Lucy inherits her father's "shnoz".

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Field Researcher
#3698 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 3:49 AM
Just moved the Gavigans into a home. The welcome wagon consisted of Samantha Cordial, Carlos Contender and Gabriel Green. Which Samantha has fallen in love with both Carlos and Gabriel!! Great job ACR!!! lol

Mad Poster
#3699 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 5:34 AM
I've never really used snapdragons before . . . one by the register at an owned business, maybe . . .

Three apocalypse lifts. Hey, with that combination, I can have unlimited snapdragons!

No one has eaten since. No one cares that there are no baths or showers. Not even the pigpen personality dog. The kids have stopped throwing fits about hygiene. Lifts have been flying as fast as shifts are scheduled since all their needs are always green so their mood meter is maxed out.

Wow. Those are overpowered. Well, contrary to the usual rule of "only two kids before culinary", I'll make my little family sim spouse happy with all the babies. This is going to be the shortest apocalypse ever. One elder (for another day) three adults, a child, a toddler, a baby, and one on the way . . . and after elder dies family sim can have a fifth.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Field Researcher
#3700 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 5:59 PM
Vidcund has been abducted by aliens 4 times and has yet to get pregnant!!!! Bella married Lazlo and they are expecting a baby soon.

Page 148 of 349