Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 12:40 AM
Could anyone remake/fix packing crates?
As you may know, the packing crates mod by scumbumbo is broken. I have a simstagram and need the mod to take photos. As far as I know, scumbumbo isn't doing anything about this precious mod that has broken quite a while ago. Could anyone remake or fix the mod for me? I don't know if this breaks a policy or something, so I'm sorry if this can't be done, just thought it was worth a shot.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 11:01 PM
Yeah it can be remade and fixed if the creator hasn't logged in for like a month.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 3:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ThaMadd
Yeah it can be remade and fixed if the creator hasn't logged in for like a month.

yeah s/he hasn't logged in for a month
Deceased
#4 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 11:33 PM
Yeah, way over a month since that bum logged in. It was more like two years ago!

Yeah, I burned out big time, but reinstalling the game now. Whether I get back to modding or not is a MASSIVE question mark, so the original post still stands if anyone wants to update and takeover that mod.
Inventor
#5 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 12:07 PM
I guess you would have to know a lot about scripting to update this right? I wanted to make a "Moving Out Box" Mod or so but without having to override all non Inventory Compatible Objects and this would fit perfectly.

I will check this out at least to see how difficult updating would be.

~~~ FIND OVER 300+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com ~~~
Deceased
#6 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 12:04 AM Last edited by scumbumbo : 8th Nov 2017 at 4:25 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by LittleMsSam
I guess you would have to know a lot about scripting to update this right?

Yeah, pretty much - there were multiple issues with it that had to be resolved both in the XML and the script itself. I'm busy this evening so won't be able to update the download page until later tonight or tomorrow.

And no, this does not mean I'm coming back from retirement, but it seemed like a good challenge to get this thing back working again

*edit* -- The download for Packing Crates has been updated on the mod page.
Inventor
#7 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
Yeah, pretty much - there were multiple issues with it that had to be resolved both in the XML and the script itself. I'm busy this evening so won't be able to update the download page until later tonight or tomorrow.

And no, this does not mean I'm coming back from retirement, but it seemed like a good challenge to get this thing back working again

*edit* -- The download for Packing Crates has been updated on the mod page.

Awesome thank you! Never got the change to try this Mod. Glad i can do it now

~~~ FIND OVER 300+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com ~~~
Theorist
#8 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 2:52 PM
The mod was updated on 11/7/17

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=557383

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****