Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 2:44 AM
Default The Green House Legacy Challenge
Introduction:
hello guys another challenge that comes up to my mind... recently, I try to search any plant sim
legacy challenge in the web,then I found nothing instead the legacy challenge.. well that's the time I made
one of my own version... well let's get started.. Let me know if there's a challenge like this before, then I'll
gonna remove this quickly.

to play this challange you'll need The Sims™ 3 University Expansion Pack needed.

Backstory:
You have this lonely Sim in your lot and suddenly, your sim try to do something unique that makes him/her feel
alive and satisfied. Since this Sim of yours is a bit of a hardworking sim and having any committment issues
about finding a right and tight relationship, you'll ended up to fall in love in gardening field. And by the time
passby Your Sim realized that it's time to settle down and get move on to real business. To make a family, but
in a different way. Back at when your Sim is studying in Sims State University (SSU) He/She find out how
to conjure/made/produce a forbidden skills/techniques on how to create a human life size of a plant or transformed
of being a plant itself. Your Sim probably try this forbidden skill and so your sim story will begin here...

Objective:
Your goal is to achieve a ten generation of being in the line of GreenSim(PlantSim)
Either you successfully led them into success or failures. And to achieve the most
Gorgeous Green House ever made by you. Basically it's just like a Legacy challenge but
using a PlantSim through all the way.

Rules:
- First create your first PlantSim or just a Sim (if you prefer your founder is being a normal sim and breed only
your first born PlantSim)whether it's female or male it's up to you.
- Customized it, whatever you like it's up to you too. The Main traits would be GreenThumb, Vegetarian, the other
three(3) is up to your taste.
- Set the lifespan into normal = 90 days
- Start in a large lot or if you prefer a medium size lot it's way up to you again, build your first Green House it should be
Simple and humble at first, you don't need any fabulous stuff at first because your starting in a humble beginning just like
the Legacy Challenge. Just buy the important things only and don't forget your gardening tools to add up. I think you know what's the
Green House already. For those who don't know it's a House for taking care plants and flowers even herbal stuff. If you don't believe
in my description you just google it by yourself.
- You're not allowed to use CHEATS in this challenge, it's better to play without cheats so you can feel the thrill of the gameplay.
- And for some spice up if you have a Cow plant Addon you can put it in your Green House also, whether your sim make it a pet or a guard of
the house.
- Your founder should buckle up it's skill in gardening, handiness, cooking and fishing (just a suggestion)
- To achieve the Forbidden Fruit seed your sim must master the Science Career Skill by using a Science Lab Machine or taking Science Degree
in the University.
- Your founder must not marry any Sim in your neighbourhood.(for Taking the original BackStory only)
- If your founder turned into PlantSim start breeding a new plantSim for it's heir, doesn't matter how many plantsim child you can breed as long as
you can handle it.
- If your founder turns into PlantSim and has a Boyrfriend/Girlfriend you can turn them too, so you can breed the plantSim offspring in the normal way.
(for Sim having a partner).

To Win:
To win this challenge you must play this in a normal way. And achieve the Tenth Generation without any cheats.

To Lose:
To lose in this challenge, simply easy by using cheats and make unnecessary things in the challenge that is not part of
the story.

Point System
You have a Sunlight Health Points of :100HP
- For every PlantSim that can't able to produce their offspring for 5 Simday will be deducted by -10SHP
- For every cheats used in this challenge like "Kaching" or "motherlode" it will deducted by -30SHP
- If you maintain the 100SHP without having this trouble you'll earned a + $50,000 Simoleons by the time the Fifth Gen.comes..

NOTE:(a fiction fact only)
Because PlantSim in the Sim Universe is often to see and I think they will gonna extinct, if we don't do something
PlantSim will be a Myth Forever...

Thanks for reading my challenge, have fun and enjoy..
If any questions, suggestions about this challenge just comment below.

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 11:56 AM
I'm still on the progress of this challenge.. i'll make some changes for this challenge as soon as I've discover new things while playing...

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Oct 2015 at 2:34 AM
It's been two months since I last play this challenge... going to play it again..

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 2:38 AM
Am I allowed hybrid plantsim?
Quote: Originally posted by MrDensilter
Introduction:
hello guys another challenge that comes up to my mind... recently, I try to search any plant sim
legacy challenge in the web,then I found nothing instead the legacy challenge.. well that's the time I made
one of my own version... well let's get started.. Let me know if there's a challenge like this before, then I'll

to play this challange you'll need The Sims™ 3 University Expansion Pack needed.

Backstory:
You have this lonely Sim in your lot and suddenly, your sim try to do something unique that makes him/her feel
alive and satisfied. Since this Sim of yours is a bit of a hardworking sim and having any committment issues
about finding a right and tight relationship, you'll ended up to fall in love in gardening field. And by the time
passby Your Sim realized that it's time to settle down and get move on to real business. To make a family, but
in a different way. Back at when your Sim is studying in Sims State University (SSU) He/She find out how
to conjure/made/produce a forbidden skills/techniques on how to create a human life size of a plant or transformed
of being a plant itself. Your Sim probably try this forbidden skill and so your sim story will begin here...

Objective:
Your goal is to achieve a ten generation of being in the line of GreenSim(PlantSim)
Either you successfully led them into success or failures. And to achieve the most
Gorgeous Green House ever made by you. Basically it's just like a Legacy challenge but

Rules:
- First create your first PlantSim or just a Sim (if you prefer your founder is being a normal sim and breed only
- Customized it, whatever you like it's up to you too. The Main traits would be GreenThumb, Vegetarian, the other
- Start in a large lot or if you prefer a medium size lot it's way up to you again, build your first Green House it should be
Simple and humble at first, you don't need any fabulous stuff at first because your starting in a humble beginning just like
the Legacy Challenge. Just buy the important things only and don't forget your gardening tools to add up. I think you know what's the
Green House already. For those who don't know it's a House for taking care plants and flowers even herbal stuff. If you don't believe
- You're not allowed to use CHEATS in this challenge, it's better to play without cheats so you can feel the thrill of the gameplay.
- And for some spice up if you have a Cow plant Addon you can put it in your Green House also, whether your sim make it a pet or a guard of
the house.
- Your founder should buckle up it's skill in gardening, handiness, cooking and fishing (just a suggestion)
- To achieve the Forbidden Fruit seed your sim must master the Science Career Skill by using a Science Lab Machine or taking Science Degree
in the University.
- Your founder must not marry any Sim in your neighbourhood.(for Taking the original BackStory only)
- If your founder turned into PlantSim start breeding a new plantSim for it's heir, doesn't matter how many plantsim child you can breed as long as
you can handle it.
- If your founder turns into PlantSim and has a Boyrfriend/Girlfriend you can turn them too, so you can breed the plantSim offspring in the normal way.

To Win:
To win this challenge you must play this in a normal way. And achieve the Tenth Generation without any cheats.

To Lose:
To lose in this challenge, simply easy by using cheats and make unnecessary things in the challenge that is not part of
the story.

Point System
- For every PlantSim that can't able to produce their offspring for 5 Simday will be deducted by -10SHP
- For every cheats used in this challenge like "Kaching" or "motherlode" it will deducted by -30SHP
- If you maintain the 100SHP without having this trouble you'll earned a + $50,000 Simoleons by the time the Fifth Gen.comes..

Because PlantSim in the Sim Universe is often to see and I think they will gonna extinct, if we don't do something

I have a plant Sim in mind but she is a fairy/Alien hybrid and she was a test subject at university and became a plant Sim {use nrass to make her a hybrid}
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 4:05 AM
Am I allowed hybrid plantsim?
Introduction:

Backstory:

Objective:

Rules:
the house.
in the University.
you can handle it.

To Win:

To Lose:
the story.

Point System

I have a plant Sim in mind but she is a fairy/Alien hybrid and she was a test subject at university and became a plant Sim {use nrass to make her a hybrid}
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 12:08 AM
I love this challenge. ive been looking for something that is not too played out for my YT channel. I will be using this challenge for a lets play and will link back to your page. thank you for your hard work!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Mar 2016 at 6:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xCandyxSimmerx

yes as long as you follow the rules anything is welcome to this challenge

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Mar 2016 at 6:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by koolkat4595
I love this challenge. ive been looking for something that is not too played out for my YT channel. I will be using this challenge for a lets play and will link back to your page. thank you for your hard work!

thank you for the appreciation of my challenge you're welcome anytime

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Apr 2016 at 9:55 AM Last edited by xCandyxSimmerx : 21st Apr 2016 at 11:45 AM.
https://sims3greenhouselegacy.wordpress.com, decided to write a blog <3

I have the rule linked and copied Grammarly noticed a lot of errors that I corrected because it bugged me. I have abit of a backstory on the 2 girls Evalyn the main founder, Alya is just for story purpose. I will not use the point system as I will not be breeding for a few chapters until I found a suitable mate for my socially akward shy girl. Please tell me how you like it, Sims 4 is not working for me, origin doesn't want to work, so I have downloaded sims 3 and store content off the internet to play, it's very hard to download lots/worlds.
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Apr 2016 at 11:11 PM
I did find out if your sim is an alien plantsim when you plant the forbbidden fruit seed the baby comes out as only a alien, it's an easy fix with nrass if you have woohooer plantsims can be pregnant like normal sims
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 3:43 AM
anyone still playing this challenge?

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 7:51 AM
Introduction:

I don't think you can have a sim start out as a plantsim.... at least I've never seen it as an option in CAS. I have University and Supernatural.

I'm playing a Supernatural legacy right now, and I plan to have plantsim be one of the generations - in fact, it might be the very next one if Rory can't find a girlfriend!