Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 10:08 PM
Default Sims 4 Hair CC I made With S4S Isn't Showing Up In-Game
Hello there! I was wondering if someone could help me...
I've made some Maxis Match hair CC in blender and S4S and I've imported it into the mesh, then entered the package into my game but the Hair won't show up in the game... it just shows up as the regular base game one that was on before but it shows up as CC just it's not CC... its the base game file I used it from... also I was wondering how do you create something with a pack item and have it usable in base game... I think you have to do 3D mesh under CAS but I don't have that... Any Help would be appreciated!

P.S

I'm On Mac S4S (Candy Apple)

Heres the link to the Package file ( http://sims4studio.com/thread/10709...e#ixzz4wSh3hAWB )

(I've already posted it on the S4S website so I understand if you upset with me I just would really like to figure this out and no one has responded in a while...)

Thanks In Advance!
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 2:08 AM
What's the hair supposed to look like? What I'm seeing in the package is the EA hair in the no-hat and tilted-hat mesh cuts, and bangs only in the straight-hat mesh cut. (I think in S4S there are just numbers for the mesh cuts.) It looks like you only modified that one mesh cut, and put only the bangs in it. Hair requires three separate meshes for the full hair and the two hat cuts. If you're adding bangs, you need to merge them with all three meshes and import each mesh back to the correct cut number.

We can't help you to pirate pack content. If you want to use a mesh or texture from a pack item and modify it enough to be a new custom item, that's okay. But I can't help you with how to use S4S. They have plenty of tutorials and hopefully someone there will get back to you. Give them more than a few hours.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
What's the hair supposed to look like? What I'm seeing in the package is the EA hair in the no-hat and tilted-hat mesh cuts, and bangs only in the straight-hat mesh cut. (I think in S4S there are just numbers for the mesh cuts.) It looks like you only modified that one mesh cut, and put only the bangs in it. Hair requires three separate meshes for the full hair and the two hat cuts. If you're adding bangs, you need to merge them with all three meshes and import each mesh back to the correct cut number.

We can't help you to pirate pack content. If you want to use a mesh or texture from a pack item and modify it enough to be a new custom item, that's okay. But I can't help you with how to use S4S. They have plenty of tutorials and hopefully someone there will get back to you. Give them more than a few hours.

sorry I don't want to pirate pack content i just want people to be able to use my work that would be using those packs and thanks ill try that