Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 5:16 AM
Default WCIF The calendar object that gives Sims days off?
I know I saw an object on one of the many sites that enabled Sims to have days off.

But, I can't find it.

Also, is there any mod that slows the game clock?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 3:17 PM
I've never heard of this calendar, but truly, you don't need it.

Sims are automatically fired after missing two days of work in a row. As long as they only take one day off at a time, they'll keep their jobs. I used to play three day rotations. Day 1, all adult sims in a household go to work. Second day, one adult stays home and either looks after the baby, if they have one, or maintains friendships. Third day, a second adult, if any, stays home ditto. So nobody ever got a weekend, but married couples got every third day off.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 4:10 PM
I've not seen this item, either. We do have a thread with links to a lot of websites with Sims 1 CC here:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=480970
So maybe you can find it that way. Some sites are dead unfortunately; ask if there is something specifically you need as I have a lot downloaded, and others do too.

Peni, I like your idea for giving sims time off! I'll remember that next time I play, as it is difficult trying to keep sims happy and skilled with no breaks.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 4:42 PM
This was whoward's PTO mod. He didn't realise when he was making it that the calendar object he used is not allowed to be modified, so he's taken it offline until he's able to remake it using derivative-friendly code.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 8:45 AM
Didn't think about rotating work days. I'll do that in the mean time, I guess. I just liked the calendar because it made it a little more realistic.

Are you sure you have the right calendar? It says whoward does sims 2 mods.

Thanks all.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Daleylife
I know I saw an object on one of the many sites that enabled Sims to have days off. But, I can't find it.

I use a phoneplugin which let's you call work for a day off. You can stay home as long as you want, if you call everyday. I use it for weekends or Sims who don't like vacations.
Call Work Phone Plugin
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 10:24 PM
Hello,

I'm bring up this topic for people who would be interested in this object!

http://white.leadpipecollection.net/?q=node/200

Maybe it's too late for the author of the topic
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 11:40 PM
Nice find @Tayka - thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 7:08 AM
Just now saw this, I was the author of this post. Thank you! Got back to playing a few weeks ago.