Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 6:06 AM Last edited by grammapat : 18th Nov 2017 at 6:16 AM. Reason: correction
Default door
Looking for a single or double door with little windows all around it, or a separate strip of windows I could PUT over the top and at the sides of a door.
Like this..
This DOOR is too simple, I'm looking for Greek Revival, which is very ornate. That's WRONG actually - most of the doors are 3 or so wood panels; it's the SURROUND that's a lot of carved wood.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 6:14 AM
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 6:18 AM
Thanks; I do have those great sets, but the ROUNDED window over the door isn't right, maybe I should ask that creator if she could do like the picture?

Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 6:24 AM
The creator hasn't been around for years - hang on, I think I have another idea.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#5 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 6:31 AM
How's this one?
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=55858

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 7:00 PM
That's great! And how did I miss it, I just went through the whole doors downloads