Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Young adults can enjoy maternity (and all that)

by Lamare Posted 20th Sep 2017 at 12:17 AM - Updated 19th Jul 2023 at 9:56 AM by Lamare : info on compatibility

145 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 107 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 6
Scholar
THANKS POST
#101 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 6:50 PM
Just to let you know, it may seem very obvious to many but these two Mods conflict with each other. HCDU picked it up.

YA-anygender-alien-pregnancy-FT-lamare
alienpregnancyforfemales (by Kestrellyn or Faiuwle unless they're the same person, idk)

I'm guessing I'll have to choose one or the other, which is sad. Oh well! :D

Edit: Duh, should have known. I re-read your info about the YA-anygender-alien-pregnancy-FT-lamare. Sorry about that!
just a girl
Original Poster
#102 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 8:38 PM
@Fyren5, thank you for letting me know. I'll add new name in the list of conflicting mods.
What does the "alienpregnancyforfemales" do? If it only allows females to get pregnant after alien abduction, than I'd choose my mod, because my mod does that and allows pregnancy for young adults as well.
Scholar
#103 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lamare
@Fyren5, thank you for letting me know. I'll add new name in the list of conflicting mods.
What does the "alienpregnancyforfemales" do? If it only allows females to get pregnant after alien abduction, than I'd choose my mod, because my mod does that and allows pregnancy for young adults as well.

It allows adult female sims to get pregnant by alien abduction as well as male sims.

If yours allows adult females and YA females as well as adult males and YA males to have alien abduction pregnancies, I'll definitely take yours! Would it still work if I use Squinge's Mega College pack instead of University subhoods?
just a girl
Original Poster
#104 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fyren5
If yours allows adult females and YA females as well as adult males and YA males to have alien abduction pregnancies

That's right.

Quote: Originally posted by Fyren5
Would it still work if I use Squinge's Mega College pack instead of University subhoods?

Yes, I think so. If I remember correctly, Squinge's students are basically young adults living in the main 'hood.
Scholar
#105 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 8:52 PM
That's right.

Awesome, I'll definitely swap them!

Quote: Originally posted by Lamara
Yes, I think so. If I remember correctly, Squinge's students are basically young adults living in the main 'hood.

Double awesome! And yes, you remembered correctly.

Thank you so very much!! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#106 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 1:37 AM
None of my young adults can get pregnant! Anyone know what might be causing that issue? I can't even get them pregnant using inSIM!
just a girl
Original Poster
#107 Old 13th Aug 2019 at 1:51 PM
@Eclecticsims
Quote: Originally posted by Eclecticsims
None of my young adults can get pregnant! Anyone know what might be causing that issue? I can't even get them pregnant using inSIM!

First of all, make sure you have downloaded Uni-aging and YA-pregnancy (any versions of those). Then, if it still doesn't work, check your downloads for possible mod conflicts. I'd start with Hack Conflict Detection Utility.
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 10th Sep 2019 at 11:02 AM
I would really like to try this mod out, but I'm attached to the Pregnancy For All mod, especially in combination with BoilingOil's Alien Experiments Override for it. I saw in an earlier post that someone would try to merge at least Pregnancy For All and this YA Pregnancy mod. Has this person (or anyone else) succeeded, and is s/he willing to share it? Unfortunately, SimPE doesn't work on my laptop... It would be really cool if BO's Alien Experiments Override (meaning that one Sim needs to be abducted by aliens before s/he can impregnate someone from the same gender) would work with it as well, but I guess that'd be really complicated
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#109 Old 18th Oct 2019 at 11:09 PM
Hi Lamare, can you just double-check that Uni-Aging works correctly for babies? I have the age every two days version and while toddlers seem to age at the correct rate, it seems like babies grow up too fast. It's hard to tell, though, since you can't see their aging bar.
Mad Poster
#110 Old 18th Oct 2019 at 11:11 PM
Sorry, that wasn't meant to be a thanks post...
Test Subject
#111 Old 2nd Feb 2020 at 3:41 PM
Heck yeah!
Heck yeah, this is great! I was wondering if you could also add the option for teens to live in dorms as well? i know this would pretty much remove legitimate ways to age someone to YA, but that's what SimBlender is for! :D
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 15th Mar 2020 at 3:15 PM
Does the alien pregnancy allow for adult females to get pregnant with alien babies to? (If we download the male & female version of it)
Test Subject
#113 Old 20th Apr 2020 at 12:54 AM
Hi, rubygem01. Sorry I didn't answer earlier, it's just I don't know of such a mod. Your best choice might be to move sims to main 'hood families by asking them with other sims or using Teleporter or SimBlender.

Hi Lamare! I apologise for the late reply I only just saw this message now! >.< I appreciate your reply and I would see how things go! Thanks for your time
Mad Poster
#114 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 1:38 AM
@Lamare, would it be possible to enable the "Grow Up" self-interaction on campus? Using the birthday cake is such a pain, it takes so long.
Mad Poster
#115 Old 15th Jul 2020 at 9:14 AM
Hi, there's a major problem with uni-aging, which is that pets always age every day, regardless of which package you downloaded or what you set the number of days to be. All pets that I send to uni age to death while their siblings in the main hood are still young. Is @Lamare MIA? Am I allowed to upload a fix for this problem?
just a girl
Original Poster
#116 Old 19th Aug 2020 at 3:29 PM
@kestrellyn, thank you very much and I apologize that it's been so long!
I fixed uni-aging for pets and reuploaded the files. Haven't looked into Grow Up self-interaction. Maybe after I finish some other mods first.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#117 Old 19th Aug 2020 at 6:51 PM
Oh, thanks! It's great to see that you're back.
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 21st Sep 2020 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sketching
Thank you, @Lamare. I'd actually like to try merging them myself, but I don't know where to start. Off to the tutorial section I go then.

I'll give changing the load orders a go, but having both wants present in any gender preference would be great.

My game must be so confused since I'm almost asking for the impossible here.

@Sketching: Did you ever manage to successfully combine this and Preg4All and get it to work? I got as far as making "Try for Baby" appear in the menus but then it won't proceed with the pregnancy beyond that an I have no idea where to go from there.
Test Subject
#119 Old 5th Nov 2020 at 6:05 AM
So far the only hiccup I've had is the teen sim aging after the lot loads. HCDU lists no conflicts and I don't have mods involving teens besides this one.
Lab Assistant
#120 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 3:41 PM Last edited by MHS0501 : 14th Apr 2021 at 7:52 PM.
Having a similar issue to THybrid21, and I have no idea what could be causing it. I have YA pregnancy loading last. Prior to that something was overwriting the "Can We Have a Baby" BHAV because the option wasn't available. Now it's available, but the pregnancy won't progress beyond that. When forcing the pregnancy with SimBlender everything works fine. It's something to do with initiating the pregnancy that won't work. I've tried taking out every mod related to reproduction I have except for ACR and Midge's RCC, so now I'm starting to wonder if it might be one of those that's causing the issue.
EDIT: Ran HCDU and tried tuning my risky woohoo settings to 100%. No conflicts detected related to YA pregnancy and still no pregnancies.
just a girl
Original Poster
#121 Old 15th Apr 2021 at 5:37 PM
@MHS0501, do your sims try fo baby through ACR's interaction or regular in-game intaraction? As far as I know, ACR adds completely different, isolated interactions, and my mod might not affect them. I'm not sure, though, I haven't played with ACR much.
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 15th Apr 2021 at 11:54 PM
@MHS0501, do your sims try fo baby through ACR's interaction or regular in-game intaraction? As far as I know, ACR adds completely different, isolated interactions, and my mod might not affect them. I'm not sure, though, I haven't played with ACR much.

@Lamare When I was testing out YA Maternity, ACR did have a Try For Baby option. I'm not sure if it was an interaction I've had all along, or if it was something that was enabled by Midge's RCC or something else I haven't thought of. I did Try For Baby both with the enabled interaction through YA Maternity and ACR several times (I had Risky Woohoo - Birth Control [Midge's RCC] for beds and TFB chance in beds both set to 100), but still no luck. Everything else in the mod works fine though!
just a girl
Original Poster
#123 Old 16th Apr 2021 at 3:48 AM Last edited by Lamare : 16th Apr 2021 at 4:28 AM.
@MHS0501, ok so I found this documentation on RCC mod (https://docs.google.com/document/d/...n6yLF_a8qz6CGrE) and it says that you should download the appropriate version of RCC and make it load after my mod. Make sure of that and try a few more times. If that doesn't help, you could try contacting Midge (it says you're welcome to do so at the end of the doc). I mean, if you find out that RCC is conflicting with this mod, after all. I don't think it's ACR.
P.S. It's not that I'm trying to send you off, it's just makes more sense to approach the issue from that end. I think)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#124 Old 29th May 2021 at 7:32 PM
Hi Lamare! Thanks so much for making this mod available for us, it's great!! May I ask if you'd ever consider combining privateschoolbillfix into 'Uni-school-bus-UNI-lamare'?? No matter what load order I try, the 200 per day bill never happens. The bus comes now after adjusting load order, but no bill. If you can't do it that's totally fine <3 Thanks so much for all your mods
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#125 Old 21st Jun 2021 at 8:39 PM
Thank you very much !!
Page 5 of 6