Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 3:02 PM
Default S4pe
Help!
I wanted to make a machinima, and because there are not very much animations, i decided to make some by myself. I downloaded it, but it has much files. I don't know where i need to start with! Do i need to run the exe file, or extract the files... can someone please help me? Anyways, thanks.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 3:38 PM
Back here! I extracted the files into a map, and downloaded CASRecolor tool. But i still don't know where to start. Help!
Eminence Grise
#3 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 3:59 AM
You want to make new animations?

I don't think we have any tools yet that will help you with that.

CASRecolor is now named Color Magic... if you are going to use it, make sure you have the latest version. But it ONLY recolors CAS items (clothing and hair.)

S4PE is a general purpose package editor, but it doesn't yet have the ability to recognize and decipher all of the data in the game.

For animation tools, you will have to either wait a few months (most likely), or figure out how to do it yourself.

Moved to the Tools forum, since this seems to be primarily a question about S4PE.