Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BBC SHERLOCK: Skull Paintings Set

by LizzieDarcy Posted 18th Apr 2017 at 3:50 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 8:50 AM
They look fantastic, thank you for sharing and happy Easter to you too!
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 7:29 PM
These look great! However when I tried to use them they crashed the program for some reason.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BakerStreetCrow
These look great! However when I tried to use them they crashed the program for some reason.

wait what? O.O well there might be an issue with your game? Idk :/ I don't think they could cause any problems like that, actually I mean they're paintings.. they don't really do anything but.. be there :D.. maybe it's the custom frames.. as soon as I got sims 2 installed on my new computer (lost half of my game cds sine I haven't used them in ages because I never reinstalled ts2 on my old computer so I have no idea where they are :D) but anyway, I'll take a look into the packages and check :3

EDIT: btw I just looked at your profile and since it says you own sims 3 and 4 maybe you accidentally installed sims 2 packages which those paintings are in sims 3 or 4? (which happens to me sometimes xD not sure if that could make the game crash though I'm really just trying to do as much troubleshooting as I can right now from here :D)

I apologise in advance for every stupid question I'll ask. Actually sharing my creations instead of just making them for my own game is a whole new area for me ^.^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th May 2019 at 2:46 AM
Hey, I know that this is from ages ago, but I saw a thread that was taking about you converting these to Sims 4, did that ever happen? I really love this, and if they got made, I would love to have them in the little Baker Street I've made.

Whether or not you finished it, these are really, really great, mate.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 8:11 PM
Thank you. Stay safe in 2020.