Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian-Gothic Set

by Adele Posted 30th Aug 2008 at 12:42 PM - Updated 14th May 2009 at 7:42 PM by Adele

277 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 248 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 12
Test Subject
#76 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 11:48 AM
Beautiful set. As all sets you done before it. Thank you. But the files Framed Drawings, Table Photos and Pile of Books are missing.
Test Subject
#77 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 12:31 PM
Beautiful - as all your sets are
Test Subject
#78 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 4:57 PM
you are the best! seriously. This is gorgeous, everything you do is.

You need a uniform
So you won't be ignored
You are affected
And so you're accepted
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 6:14 PM
Love it Adele especially the Alice in Wonderland Pics ,Thank You!
Test Subject
#80 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 7:07 PM
Oh, my, gosh.
This is perfect.
Lewis Carroll's Alice books are my favourite.
Thank you so much !
You're truely one of the greatest artists on MTS2.
Forum Resident
#81 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 8:13 PM
Absolutely brilliant set Adele!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Test Subject
#82 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 12:29 AM
Hmm, i was just wondering the same, because its blinking blue on the table (where the pile of book is going to be maby?) Sorry for my bad eng

But it is lovley in the game
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 12:42 AM
This set is fantastic, Adele!! I love Gothic and era stuff!!! Many many thanks, keep it coming
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 2:07 AM
Thanks for this lovely set! Looking forward to getting the books, pics and photos
Test Subject
#85 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 5:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stereophonic
I dunno if this OK but after some searching, I found a link with the missing pieces through the WNF forums: http://adele.sims.googlepages.com/archive.html has the alice paintings, books and table top paintings.. I LOVE this set so much..!!!

Thanks sterophonic for sharing that!
Instructor
#86 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 5:41 AM
omg, wow omg, this set is tooooooo gorgeous, thank you :lovestruc , thank you. :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#87 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 9:45 AM
thank you very much

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Test Subject
#88 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 12:52 PM
Thank you for taking the time to create these. They're stunning.

Please feel free to upload my walls and floors in your finished lots as long as they are not offered on any paysites, TSR, or the Exchange. You may recolour them as long as you give credit and link back to the original.
Test Subject
#89 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 5:49 PM
I just love your creations. Keep up the good work !!! They are amazing and will go perfectly in my new apartment

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"
Test Subject
#90 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 6:56 PM
in a word ... stunning!!! I look so forward to each set you create and am blown away every time. Your beautiful creations are filling my sim homes :-)
Thank you!!!

~Our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become~
~author unknown~
Field Researcher
#91 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 12:02 AM
this is an amazing set, this will be PERFECT in my vampires homes. thanks cant wait to see them in game

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Test Subject
#92 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 3:31 AM
oh.. God... I love you!!!!
Test Subject
#93 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 4:58 PM
simply beautiful - pure joy for my eyes :')
These are just per-fect!!!
thank you ever so much !!!

LaGouLue, because I'm Worth It :)
Mad Poster
#94 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 7:11 PM
The posted mesh link didn't work for me. I hope it's OK it I post this link to the meshes that I found. It's in Leigenschonheitt's post of July 16:

http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...35288#msg135288
Test Subject
#95 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 8:47 PM
Thank you so much! All of your sets are so beautiful! I have houses now that have almost everything furnished by your creations. Please keep up the awesome work!

- Jessica C.
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 12:44 AM
Adele, I can't even express how incredible this set is. You are BY FAR one of THE most talented creators I have -ever- encountered. I am smitten with everything you conjure up!

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

DO NOT under any circumstances upload any of my lots to the exchange!
Test Subject
#97 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 2:11 AM
Another beautiful set! Thank you Adele, your work is amazing! Can't wait to see what you create next ^_^
Top Secret Researcher
#98 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 7:57 AM
These are the very things my precious little witch is looking for when she gets her little apartment thank you so much
Test Subject
#99 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 9:30 AM
Talented, Artistic, you have an eye for detail, all your creations are truly beautiful!!
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 5:37 PM
OMG you are a miracle worker All your sets are amazing, i wish i had a little bit of your skill
Thank you so much :lovestruc
Page 4 of 12