Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Vampire UI Poses (Default Replacement)

by Rulue Posted 4th Aug 2013 at 3:45 PM - Updated 4th Aug 2013 at 10:39 PM by Rulue

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 12:59 AM
A couple of the poses (the non ridiculously campy/cheesy ones) don't bother me; is there a way I could tweak it so those were not overridden? Either way, thank you for this.
Test Subject
#27 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 11:34 AM
Hey. Can I find out what skintone was used on the sim from the screenshot?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DShakaL
Hey. Can I find out what skintone was used on the sim from the screenshot?

Hi! Sorry for taking so long to answer.

I think it is either Nilou's Memories skintone or the lightest one in this set by sakurajane.

However, since he is a vampire, the skin appears paler because there is an overlay that makes his skin paler... that overlay is the vampire default by rensim. So either skin should appear less pale than it looks on him...

I wish I could check which of the skins it really is but I lost my saves and no longer have that sim...which is a shame. I really liked him ;__; it is one of those two, though!

Hope you can understand my bad english!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mikalhvi
A couple of the poses (the non ridiculously campy/cheesy ones) don't bother me; is there a way I could tweak it so those were not overridden? Either way, thank you for this.

The only way you could do that is editing the mod in SimPE and deleting the ones you don't want overriden.
Unfortunately I no longer know how to tell which pose is which because the pictures in the guide I used for reference pictures is gone.

It was http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,13160.0.html by MATY.

I'm really sorry... I guess you'd have to check each one individually!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 8:32 AM
Wonderful work. Love it. One question though.
How in the everloving Sim is your vampire alive in the sunlight?
Test Subject
#31 Old 22nd Oct 2019 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FutureSerialKiller
Wonderful work. Love it. One question though.
How in the everloving Sim is your vampire alive in the sunlight?

Completely delayed response, but! haha It takes a while for them to die in the sunlight; their motives will decay rapidly, but it's not an instant death. So they should be safe in the sun if they don't stay out their coffins for too long! They'll be messed up when waking up at night, though, hahaha
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 25th Jan 2022 at 8:28 PM
exactly what i needed! thank you
Page 2 of 2