Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Tweaker V5.1

by ferferga Posted 21st Apr 2014 at 11:48 AM - Updated 15th Jun 2018 at 4:09 PM by ferferga : Updated to V5.1

378 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 319 Feedback Posts, 58 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 16
Test Subject
#151 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 7:15 PM Last edited by Nihilluss : 23rd Aug 2014 at 7:27 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by fer456
The rest of motives works well? Except bladder, is disabled

Yes, only energy motive. Reset sim didn't help with that Can i have this problem because i used Shoni's vampire overhaul early?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#152 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nihilluss
Yes, only energy motive. Reset sim didn't help with that

Not just a bug. I put a lower decay value to this motive. It succeed the same for Vampire Thirst. Is planned to solve all in V4 but i forgot the energy motive, sorry. A next version can be released early with this fix. I will prepare your fix soon as possible to evit my remember problems.

Can you wait for the new version? I can send you a PM with the advice of the new version.

Please sorry for this. It's my error. I will fix it soon as possible to remember that.
Test Subject
#153 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 7:35 PM
Not just a bug. I put a lower decay value to this motive. It succeed the same for Vampire Thirst. Is planned to solve all in V4 but i forgot the energy motive, sorry. A next version can be released early with this fix. I will prepare your fix soon as possible to evit my remember problems.

Can you wait for the new version? I can send you a PM with the advice of the new version.

Please sorry for this. It's my error. I will fix it soon as possible to remember that.

It's ok, i'm just gonna wait for new version.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#154 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 7:50 PM
It's ok, i'm just gonna wait for new version.

Ok thank you for your patient. I will try to release the new version early. Also, from V3 and newer i also taking a lot of attention to not make any bugs.

Thank you again!
Test Subject
#155 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 5:03 AM
Default hey
will this work with just nightlife
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#156 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 8:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hybristophiliac
will this work with just nightlife

Yes, only required one expansion
Test Subject
#157 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 8:55 PM
I don't think you saw my comment, but I can't use v4 because my game crashes, i really want to use v4, how do I fix this
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#158 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kira20000
I just installed v4 and now my game is crashing, v3 worked fine, the only problem I had was with the interaction but now when I pick my family and the loading screen comes up my game crashes. I updated the mod by removing V3 and putting v4 in it's place. I removed v4 from my mod folder and it stopped crashing.

I think this mod is really awesome but I'll stick to v3 until this is fixed.

Ok, strange problem. Do the following
1. Install mastercontroller, ErrorTrap and Overwatch. MasterController is for reset the city, you can remove it when you fix the mod. But is highly recommended to keep the ErrorTrap and Overwatch. These mods clean the city and solve errors.
2. Open the game with V3.
3. Open a game and run the cheat
-VampireTweaker-ThirstEffect_Uninstall
-VampireTweaker-BloodEffect_Uninstall
-VampireTweaker-BiteMarkEffect_Uninstall
-VampireTweaker-ConversionEffect_Uninstall

2. Go to City Hall-Nraas-MasterController-Town-Reset All
3. Save the game
4. Do this in every game saving the game after uninstall.
5. Close the game and delete the V3.
6. Clean caches
7. Install V4
8. If the game start good, uninstall again and do the same methods to make sure the fix. Cheat in V4 to run.

VampireTweaker_Uninstall

9. If still problems, advice me please, i want to you enjoy V4.

Sorty for the late reply. Other user send me other reply and I can't read that, sorry, sorry for that.
Lab Assistant
#159 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 11:58 PM
Default Hello
Quote: Originally posted by majca_90
I have the same problems with the same motives.

Just a quest but does the mod do all the things the sHoNi's Vampire Overhaul mod does? that mod is outdated/
Test Subject
#160 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 2:50 AM
Ok, strange problem. Do the following
1. Install mastercontroller, ErrorTrap and Overwatch. MasterController is for reset the city, you can remove it when you fix the mod. But is highly recommended to keep the ErrorTrap and Overwatch. These mods clean the city and solve errors.
2. Open the game with V3.
3. Open a game and run the cheat
-VampireTweaker-ThirstEffect_Uninstall
-VampireTweaker-BloodEffect_Uninstall
-VampireTweaker-BiteMarkEffect_Uninstall
-VampireTweaker-ConversionEffect_Uninstall

2. Go to City Hall-Nraas-MasterController-Town-Reset All
3. Save the game
4. Do this in every game saving the game after uninstall.
5. Close the game and delete the V3.
6. Clean caches
7. Install V4
8. If the game start good, uninstall again and do the same methods to make sure the fix. Cheat in V4 to run.

VampireTweaker_Uninstall

9. If still problems, advice me please, i want to you enjoy V4.

Sorty for the late reply. Other user send me other reply and I can't read that, sorry, sorry for that.

It's still crashing ;A;
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#161 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 9:28 AM
It's still crashing ;A;

Do you try exactly is written? Ok, for the next steps you will need ErrorTrap, like in the last reply.

1. Download this http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=416883

2. Download also the Sims3Dashboard and execute this.
3. Take attention your mods is updated

With the first program:
1. Run it and choose the day of the last time you try to use V4, take a screenshot and send me in the next reply.

With Sims3Dashboard:

1. Check conflicts or corruption and try to solve them. Solve the problems, but before, if is possible, send me a screenshot of your entire mods (if you want, because it help me a lot)

Final steps:

Go to documents-electronic arts-the sim 3. See files called ScriptError_NameOfPC_RandomNumbers_Date

Send me the filea with the date according to the same days you try V4.

Thank you in advance!
Test Subject
#162 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 11:34 AM
Do you try exactly is written? Ok, for the next steps you will need ErrorTrap, like in the last reply.

1. Download this http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=416883

2. Download also the Sims3Dashboard and execute this.
3. Take attention your mods is updated

With the first program:
1. Run it and choose the day of the last time you try to use V4, take a screenshot and send me in the next reply.

With Sims3Dashboard:

1. Check conflicts or corruption and try to solve them. Solve the problems, but before, if is possible, send me a screenshot of your entire mods (if you want, because it help me a lot)

Final steps:

Go to documents-electronic arts-the sim 3. See files called ScriptError_NameOfPC_RandomNumbers_Date

Send me the filea with the date according to the same days you try V4.

Thank you in advance!

No thank you :3.
So I did all of that, and I did have some corrupted cc, I started the game after getting rid of the corrupted cc and it ran with V4 installed(the game just took longer to load the usual), but when I tried to quit the game it crashed.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  ScriptError_glenda__08-24-2014__22-42-19__9CAC9BAB.zip (1.5 KB, 6 downloads)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#163 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 1:19 PM
No thank you :3.
So I did all of that, and I did have some corrupted cc, I started the game after getting rid of the corrupted cc and it ran with V4 installed(the game just took longer to load the usual), but when I tried to quit the game it crashed.

The scriot you send me is after removing the Cortupt Cc? What version of the game you do have? Update to 1.63 o 1,67.

Im still analyzing your files, i will edit this reply with the results.

EDIT: Can not determine anything if i don't know the errors is after removing corrupt cc. See also PM.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#164 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 8:01 PM
Hello all. I've updated Mix of fer456's mod and my mods to the newest V4. Just letting you know.
http://tremerionsims3.blogspot.com/...ker-mix-v4.html
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#165 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tremerion
Hello all. I've updated Mix of fer456's mod and my mods to the newest V4. Just letting you know.
http://tremerionsims3.blogspot.com/...ker-mix-v4.html

Im preparing awesome things to the newer version. Child interactions and children with thirst. See my journal and commen the posts if you want!

Best
Fer456
Lab Assistant
#166 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 4:42 AM
Does Version 4 require you to start a new game because I tried loading a older save and it would crash.
Lab Assistant
#167 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 5:47 AM
Im preparing awesome things to the newer version. Child interactions and children with thirst. See my journal and commen the posts if you want!

Best
Fer456
I hope you can make that work you are the first person I have heard of that is attempting to give teens and children the thirst bar. It annoyed that Vampire teens and children could eat normal food. Version 4 seems a bit unstable because when I load a smaller save it loads great and doesn't crash but when I loaded a larger save with this mod it would crash when trying to load the save.
Test Subject
#168 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 7:53 AM
I'm still waiting for fix
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#169 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 10:35 AM
I'm still waiting for fix

Yes, i know. I will probably release a fix before releasing V5. But i don't know when. So, please, stay updated in my journal

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#170 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 6:28 PM
Default German Translations
This is the German Translation for the Buffs and the Interactions in your Mod.
Pictures and their Discribtion will follow...
Attached files:
File Type: rar  VT-Ger_Files.rar (3.1 KB, 8 downloads)
Description: German Translations for Buffs and Interactions for Vampire Tweaker V4
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#171 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Armilus
This is the German Translation for the Buffs and the Interactions in your Mod.
Pictures and their Discribtion will follow...

Thank you very much!. I will include these strings in the next update, i need time to process it. So i think thr next version will have new strings, but the already translated will appear.

Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#172 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 1:21 AM
Thank you very much!. I will include these strings in the next update, i need time to process it. So i think thr next version will have new strings, but the already translated will appear.

Thank you very much!

Well, I'm gonna translate the new strings too.
I could also Tell you what the German translation is if you sending me Words or Sentences in a PM.
(And yes my German is way better than my English)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#173 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 8:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Armilus
Well, I'm gonna translate the new strings too.
I could also Tell you what the German translation is if you sending me Words or Sentences in a PM.
(And yes my German is way better than my English)

Ok thank you very much!
Test Subject
#174 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 11:39 AM
Default Russian translation
It's russian translation for the buffs and interactions, maybe it can help you
Attached files:
File Type: rar  VT-Rus_Files.rar (2.9 KB, 4 downloads)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#175 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 3:20 PM
It's russian translation for the buffs and interactions, maybe it can help you

Thank you very much! I will include this in next update, but probably I will add new strings but the translated by yours will appear.
Page 7 of 16