Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 10:08 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Sims Energy Recharging Too Slow
I have found a bug in The Sims 3, but i don't expect EA to care to fix it, so i came here to ask if anyone's found a fix for it.

When i send my sim to sleep, they sleep for 10 hours, and also wake at 90% energy instead of 100%, missing the "well rested" buff. They should not be sleeping so long, they have the Meditative Trance perk and a good bed. It is not because of their work hours or alarm clock. I have tried multiple beds, with no success. It is definitely not a problem with the bed. Unfortunately i've done a lot of stuff with this sim, so i'm not sure what could have caused the problem. Shortly before i noticed the change, my sim had become a werewolf and went on holiday to china and slept in a tent.

Does anyone have a way to fix this?

The only mods i have are overwatch and master controller.

Thank you.
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 8:31 AM
Werewolf? That might be it. While in werewolf form their energy gain/drain rates are halved and as soon as they reach level 10 in the hidden lycanthropy skill their energy gain/drain rates are halved permanently, even in human form.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 8:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
Werewolf? That might be it. While in werewolf form their energy gain/drain rates are halved and as soon as they reach level 10 in the hidden lycanthropy skill their energy gain/drain rates are halved permanently, even in human form.

Oh, so does that mean they stay awake longer? I didn't notice that.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 3:24 PM
It's hardly noticeable without a mod that gives you the numerical values for all motives, like AwesomeMod, but once a werwolf is either in werewolf shape or already at level 10 it changes the numbers considerably. The meditative trance sleep perk might also factor in additionally, but as I have never used this I cannot tell how much.