Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 8:34 PM
Default Large sleeves problem
Hello everyone. I made this full body cape on Marvelous designer,then I imported it on Milkshape 3D.

I exported it as wso,I assigned the joints with the mesh toolkit by cmar,and then on TSR it appears like this:

I guess that the problem are those large sleeves. That part that goes from waist to shoulder. How can I fix this problem? Should I assign joints in another way?
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 1:20 AM
Part of that looks like a texturing problem.

What did you use for the reference mesh? The best choice would probably be a full body nude or swimsuit mesh. Then you probably have to tweak the bone assignments on the sleeve between the arm and body and maybe on the 'skirt' part since there isn't any really similar mesh that I know of that would work better with Toolkit to do the auto assignment. You'll need to test in game, too; the animation in TSRW may not be accurate for this. Milkshape could also be useful foe seeing how well it animates. And expect there to be some clipping issues if you have the body mesh underneath, there always are with layered clothing.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4