Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rguerra
This is really very cool, Rosebine.

But, having two garages/parking spaces in the same apartment lot don't cause some problems? Once I created an apartment lot with two garages for separated apartments and it don't went well, the car of the playable family got stuck into the neighbor parking space and I was unable to move it.

Not 2 garages, 4 garages! I have one per house on that lot
I even have 2 not even attached to the road..I cheated them in place. And of course used my invisible recolors.

But no. It should not create any problems if built accordingly to apartment lot rules.
And thank you very much.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 5:50 AM
I'm actually planning a large lot with multiple small cottages on it. It always gives me a sense of community with my sims. It's a good way for them to form their own friendships or relationships.

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 11:07 AM Last edited by mixa97sr : 2nd Apr 2017 at 5:09 PM.
I have two brick row apts, a basketball court and a highrise residential/restaurant all on the same lot. If you want pictures I can post them here...

It's my favourite lot up unitll now.

EDIT: Oh, it also has a bowling alley on the last floor :D
Mad Poster
#29 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 12:09 PM
Remember that block of 4 shops in the lot bin? Once upon a time, I converted that into a set of apartments..before I had AL.

It worked well..I really should take that out of the dustbin called my collection and see if it can be improved on with AL.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#30 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 1:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mixa97sr
I have two brick row apts, a basketball court and a highrise residential/restaurant all on the same lot. If you want pictures I can post them here...

It's my favourite lot up unitll now.

Please do. I might try to attempt to build an aparment similar to there where I live in RL. I remember I once build and recreated an apartment behind mine with rom houses, but I didn't finished cuz it crashed (I was kinda pisssed off when that happen). So yeah.
Page 2 of 2