Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 9:57 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default I Can't Buy Simpoints
It either says "Try again later", "Your Information is Wrong" or "We can't process the purchase". I tried twenty five minutes later, and it's the same thing. Please help.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 12:21 AM
Unfortunately, it's not terribly likely that anyone who works with EA Customer Service is here. And it sounds as though you might need to contact them.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 2:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dankmeme1987666
It either says "Try again later", "Your Information is Wrong" or "We can't process the purchase". I tried twenty five minutes later, and it's the same thing. Please help.

I can't even get that. I click on Buy Simpoints on the Sims 3 site and it redirects me to Origin, but then nothing loads. From what I've read elsewhere, you're best bet is to contact EA, a few people have had good results after being told to change some settings on their computer. Other people have tried using gift cards, some work some dont, and others bought EA Game Card and used that.

I'm slowly going through all the options, waiting to contact EA as the last resort.