Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 632 (Who?), Viewed: 121126 times.
Page 26 of 26
Forum Resident
#626 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 6:03 AM

You really think Desdemona would have outgrown her crush on Ripp after seeing him and Daniel in bed together, don't you?

She didn't! Still as in love with him as ever, and this time in surprisingly nice formal clothes.

The following two pictures are old ones I discovered looking for the first one, and they make me a bit sad because of how the story has gone on...

I really thought Lucy and Benedick were going to be a happy couple from their childhood on. This is her accepting their first date... Now she's having an affair with his father, he knows it, and yet he still has that awkward crush on her. To Lucy, they're just friends. More likely she'll be his stepmother than his wife...

Miranda Capp became an Energizer addict in her effort to keep her family together. It still fell apart.

Have Mansions & Gardens without Apartment Life and can't find the University espresso bar? You're not the only one!
I claim whatever dubious bragging rights there are for proving this is yet another M&G-without-AL bug.
Field Researcher
#627 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 3:32 PM
Here's some of my medieval teenagers from Kingdom of Arde

This is Leda Liana, daughter of Adna Northchild (born Gulbaer) and Oliver Burge - she was their first child together. Unfortunately Oliver died fighting in the War of the Tyrant and Adna had to remarry to support her brood.
Leda Liana has many half-siblings and siblings - her mother has given birth to 11 children, though some of the little ones have died during harsh winters and deadly epidemics. Leda Liana is yet to marry her first husband.

Here you can see Magdalena Noil - daughter of Garde and Kira, who are both deceased now. Kira was originally married off to Garde's father, Gale - together they had three children, all of them surviving childhood but dying as teenagers - both of the boys, Galeil and Garde Gale, died during the war as did Garde.
Magdalena had two full-blooded sisters, Riga and Kat. They died alongside their expecting mother and their step-father as a second plague epidemic hit the kingdom. Magdalena survived but she carries scars all over her body and face. She now lives with her aunt, Lady Garla, and her family and works as a nanny.

Pictured is the eldest child and only daughter of Ser Larkin and Lady Johanne, a very respected couple among the people of Arde. Larkin was a knight in his youth, who is renowned for his great deeds in battle while Johanna is of noble birth. The couple also have two sons, Morris and Piers.

And lastly there's Lubi of Lou Borough, a girl born in a brothel. After her mother died, the girl was taken care of by "Lady" Gia, owner of mentioned establishment.
Lubi now lives with the Hancok family, working as their maid and housekeeper.
Lab Assistant
#628 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 3:04 PM
With Molly away at Uni, parents had assumed their first born sons were safe again ... but haven't allowed for Fern 'Newspaper Klepto' O'Mally

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#629 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 6:00 AM
I've started doing "senior pictures" for my Teen sims entering their senior year of high school, designed to reflect their achievements, hobbies, and personality.

These did not turn out so well.

Here's the senior pics for Krysten Roone:

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
28th Jun 2015 at 6:42 AM
This message has been deleted by Yaoilicious. Reason: Doubled post
Lab Assistant
#630 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 6:44 AM
Kimber-Rose and her imaginary friend Popcicle finally hit puberty. I must say, K.R. turned out to be even cuter than I expected. Popcicle on the other hand didn't really change that much, though I am currently unsatisfied with her outfit. *sigh* Time to go hunting for more cute clothes And since technically speaking Popcicle is just a made-up sim, I basically gave her the very same aspirations as her creator....which is......umm.. Popularity?....Lemme get back to you on that one.

Popcicle

Hanging out at the local farmer's market with her best friends Soledad [floral print dress] and Christina [green shirt] (who became teens shortly after her)
Forum Resident
#631 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 10:19 PM

"Bleh!" Melody makes such an elegant, ladylike vampire, doesn't she?

Just like Alexander is such a good boy, from a good family...who steals a little girl's food. He's trying to become the criminal mastermind he dreams of being, despite everyone's expectations that he be a nice, respectable young man.

Have Mansions & Gardens without Apartment Life and can't find the University espresso bar? You're not the only one!
I claim whatever dubious bragging rights there are for proving this is yet another M&G-without-AL bug.
Scholar
#632 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 7:43 AM
Kids from this thread , grown to teens - smiliar shenanigans.

Their father is now a senator, but Victoria and Evelyn Jane are still a close set of sisters and getting a snapshot in before the flowers die after first frost.

Leona Hillenburg, a regular sleeping beauty.

Millie has resorted to talking to the family chickens.

Illyana Sanchez is peeved her cousin Rafael keeps beating her at darts. Antoine and his sister Alanna are indifferent to this fact as long as they get a chance to play.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

#633 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 9:00 PM
Dirk and his new girlfriend after breaking up with Lilith, Sophie Miguel.

He's probably hoping he can bang her
Screenshots

My webcomic: trioofevil.tumblr.com
Page 26 of 26