Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 1:45 AM
Default The Siren Challenge
SIMS 3 SIREN CHALLENGE
FIRST OFF:
This challenge is a bit inappropriate. So if you're a bit conservative or mature (hehe) this might not be for you.
This challenge is a bit like a 100 Baby challenge or a Who's Your Daddy challenge. But with a twist.

LET'S GET INTO THIS NOW

SUMMERY
You are a wicked siren trying to charm sailors into bed with you. But you must make sure that your secret
is safe. So you must murder them before they can escape. Or else

RULES
1.Founder must be female. Males must be moved out ASAP
2.You must muder every man you rope into bed.
3.Your founder must have at least one of the following: Irresistible, flirty, great kisser, hopeless romantic.
4.If you get caught three times you are reveled for being a siren and you are taken away. So you lose the challenge
5.To win the challenge you must successfully charm 26 men. Passing the torch is optional
6.You may only woo males
7.No influencing gender via food
8.You may only have the music career or the life guard career
9.Set risky woohoo to 50%

+5 for completing career
+5 for Evey successful murder
+1 for a risky woohoo
+1 for every girl
-1 for every boy
-1 for every woohoo
-5 for getting caught after murder
-5 for someone escaping
-5 for social worker

ADDED NOTES
Island Paradise is not needed
You may make your sim an Island Paradise mermaid if you wish
Feel free to make a house for all of your sims kids. Or move them into random houses. I liked to make a house and pretend it's the home world of the sirens
You make name your sim and their kids whatever you wish
MAKE SURE TO HAVE FUN!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 11:37 PM
Looks cool I'll try this but questions
~What do you do with boy children
~What do you do with graves
~Any suggested town?
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 9:16 PM
What do you do to the boy kids/children?

Oh ya, I'm definitely going to be doing this challenge!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 2:13 AM
Yay comments! And as for boys just move them out when they become children. Or when ever you can move them out :3
Graves you can make a grave side or just keep them on you. And any town workds :3
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 7:03 PM Last edited by Khandnarutofan : 28th Mar 2015 at 7:22 PM.
Love it! Doing an adaptation in Sims 4. Quick question, what do you mean -1 for woohoo and +1 for risky woohoo? Since you want to have kids, wouldn't you just try for baby every time? Also how exactly are you caught?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Khandnarutofan
Love it! Doing an adaptation in Sims 4. Quick question, what do you mean -1 for woohoo and +1 for risky woohoo? Since you want to have kids, wouldn't you just try for baby every time? Also how exactly are you caught?

Good point. As for woohoo I mean if you sim does it on her own, and the challange is not totally based on having kids but it is a bit part. and for Getting caught would be if the man you are trying to woo escapes. But thank you for pointing that out as this challenge needs bit of tweaking still. :3 *Goes to adjust rules* A
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 7:42 PM
Love this challenge! Just one question, can you use money cheats to make the house?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 2:53 PM
One quick question: how to murder a sim without using mod or cheat?

Edit: I don't think anybody will care if Sim A kills Sim B. There's no way Sim A will be arrested after the killing. At least, I'd never experienced the scenario if I used mod to murder a sim.