Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 4:15 PM Last edited by keelyrae900 : 31st Mar 2015 at 2:00 AM.
Perfect genetics 2(fun)
Hi, Peoples. I know I know I'm coping. but no I'm not. I'm do Perfect genetics 2
Warning its kinda hard BTW

Back story
your mom was the coolest and cutest girl in the world. she was perfect.Then she had you beautiful hair and eyes. You want the genetics to go to your kids. But you want lots of kids. He he.

C.A.S
Girl she must have different hair color like pink but not black blonde brown etc. colors to chosen pink yellow orange light red hot pink light and dark green etc.
Boy must have colors either light blue or dark ...
They. can look how you want. but made a challenge would be the eyes to and maybe the color skin lol he he

so to start off to do it you people jav to have twins or triplets not ONE.
with the twins the have to have you hair color and eyes matched to one sim annd say it was a both and had the moms eyes and hair big no no so it has to be a girl and Have the eyes and hair of the mom. the boy must gave the hair and eyes like the dad. if you have two twin boys that loom like dad nope. it has to be a girl and boy to win

RULES
Use radio to have twins
No using apples or watermelons
Go though 3 gens
Lose if you don't have a boy and girl that girl is mom boy looks like dad and if you founder becomes elder before the genetics pass on you loss.

To win
go though 3 gens and have the genetics still alive. HAVE FUN

tell me of you want points