Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 362 (Who?), Viewed: 33149 times.
Page 15 of 15
Mad Poster
#351 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 5:40 PM
Because the bouncy chair is turned 180 degrees, so everything kind of is backward.There's a couple other issues as well.
Instructor
#352 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 1:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmer22
Because the bouncy chair is turned 180 degrees, so everything kind of is backward.There's a couple other issues as well.

What kind of problems are you having with it?
Mad Poster
#353 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 2:44 AM
Quote:
Not really - they're just for posing. Previously I wanted them to be used as the bouncy seat toy but getting the positioning right is hard.

Damn, they would have been cool. I don't tend to use stuff just for posing, sadly. It needs to be usable or well what's the point (to me)?
Mad Poster
#354 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 2:58 AM
Wouldn't mind trying. And now I'm a little better at the slot positioning, so perhaps it'll be easier. When I did my last try, I only knew more or less how to adjust slot positions.
Mad Poster
#355 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 8:28 AM
Quote:
Wouldn't mind trying. And now I'm a little better at the slot positioning, so perhaps it'll be easier. When I did my last try, I only knew more or less how to adjust slot positions.

That would be great if you could try! If you could raise the height of the danglemonster then it might work. Honeywell already made it placeable anywhere. http://modthesims.info/d/457510
Test Subject
#356 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 6:42 AM
Welp, I'm still building a university town. Unfortunately, my last one got bugged, causing frequent crashes, so I pulled what I wanted and started a new 'hood.

After building a couple of fraternity houses, I got an idea: repurpose an old building into a dorm. And I had just the candidate--a high school I built in my main town (based off of the Sim City 4 high school). It was large and empty--perfect for a restructuring. Repaint the outside, remove "GHS" from the sign spot at the top, and get to work. This hall is still a work in progress, but I'm willing to share what I have thus far.

Lab Assistant
#357 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 12:11 PM
I recently finished what I call my "learning experiment" in simple creations, in my case a Neighborhood, with the restriction of mini lots of 1 by X size, it's not called Onebyex for nothing :P
Screenshots

Slowly moving steps into basic TS2 modding.
I will occasionally post my stuff at spicyplumbobs.wordpress.com, hopefully it's good.
Test Subject
#358 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 2:50 AM Last edited by MythStar : 16th Aug 2018 at 5:03 PM.
Default retexture
So i retextured the bowl twist, by just cutting and pasting textures that i thought looked somewhat better lol.
Mad Poster
#359 Old Today at 1:47 AM
Making some baby hats.

Mad Poster
#360 Old Today at 2:18 AM
As accessories? I didn't know that babies could have accessories.
Mad Poster
#361 Old Today at 2:27 AM
Yup. I figured out how to make accessories for babies quite a while ago (2013, I think?). Been making waaaaay too many since then...
Lab Assistant
#362 Old Today at 3:12 AM
Those hats are adorable, I especially love the last two.
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#363 Old Today at 3:32 AM
@Charity I have hats, shoes, dummys and rattles as baby accessories, all made by simmer22 available on her site.

I am starting on a recolouring project.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Page 15 of 15