Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 5:35 PM
Is anyone here willing to take sims requests?
Hello everyone, I'm looking for someone who is willing to take my request. For a long time I wanted to play with the boy band BTS, but I'm not good at creating sims who look alike real people u_u it will be a total of seven sims, I know it's quite a big request so if anyone has free time or wants to take it I'll be enormously grateful *-*
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 6:02 PM
Request are forbidden in this forum. I think there is a place for it here somewhere.

You can try the "Where can I find" forum.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 6:28 PM
No.⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 2:53 AM
@micarich If you have a request you need to look over the 'Creators Who Take requests' thread, found under the WCIF forum in each game section. If you see someone on there who can make what you need, pm and ask them if they will take your request. Requests are not allowed to be asked in any forum on the site, as per site rules.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 1:23 AM
I case you can't find your way to the right forum (link )

I need a cigarette