Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 6:09 PM
Default Is this ment to look this way! Help :( !!
Okay, firstly I'd like to say I'm a newbie to meshing.
The tutorial I've followed is this one --> http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=397260

And right when CMar imports the mesh into Milkshape.. She gets like, the mesh and body all grey..
When I imported, I got something completely different.. I have NO IDEA if I'm doing this right.
I hope I am because I've sort of changed the mesh a TINY bit by changing the sweater, making it longer, etc.

So.. As you can see.. Its.. Yellow and has a blue skeleton..?
I'm not sure :I Like I said, complete newbie.. I just want to make sure this is right before I go any further.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 8:28 PM
You get rid of the blue skeleton by going into the Joints tab in Milkshape and unclicking 'Show skeleton'. You get rid of the yellow colour by right-clicking on the 3D window and on the pop-up menu that comes up, unclicking 'Colored Groups'. Hopefully that will then give you the view that you want/expect!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2013 at 5:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Esmeralda
You get rid of the blue skeleton by going into the Joints tab in Milkshape and unclicking 'Show skeleton'. You get rid of the yellow colour by right-clicking on the 3D window and on the pop-up menu that comes up, unclicking 'Colored Groups'. Hopefully that will then give you the view that you want/expect!

Thank you!