Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th May 2018 at 12:38 AM
Default Baking Cookies In A Hot Car
Have you tried it? I think it would be an interesting idea for raising awareness for something that KILLS children and pets. Sell cookies, maybe have them shaped like boys and girls or dogs, and bake them on the dashboard. Let people watch the cookies bake, and give the money to some kind of child-related charity. You could even try cooking bacon and egg breakfasts using fresh ingredients during the summer - basically anything that could drive home the point of how DEADLY a car can be even when it isn't in motion.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 14th May 2018 at 9:07 AM
Have you gotten enough sleep lately? Or do you have any prescription drugs? Your mind seems very active. If yes I want the same.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#3 Old 14th May 2018 at 10:47 AM
When I was in college like 11-12 years ago so can't remember too many details of that day, but I went to my mom's work to help her with a potato bar and we forgot the potatoes in the car. When it was time to cook them we realized what we forgot and the potatoes cooked themselves. Then somehow her boss started a small fire. xD

Dag-Dag
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th May 2018 at 7:20 PM
Sometimes I get enough sleep, sometimes I don't. But I have seen videos and articles about people using hot cars as ovens, and I absolutely HATE that father who used his car to MURDER his baby son. And yeah... the dude was looking up ways to become childless - he didn't want that baby. I've also seen videos of people shutting themselves in their cars with the windows up. I figured a bake sale with car-baked cookies would help raise awareness to that horrible danger.