Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 5:07 PM Last edited by MissPipsi : 11th Dec 2015 at 6:59 PM.
Default *Solved* Can't use any of the new objects
I finally caved and bought Get Together and when I started the game I noticed that none of the new objects....well,work. I can click them and select the interaction but the sims doesn't perform the animation and sometimes the game will cancel the interaction by itself,othertimes the sim will need to be reset. I do know it's a CC issue that was still there when scrip mods were disabled but I have 7+ GB of mods,I'm not too enthusiastic to do the 50/50 method . I've checked a list of all the broken mods in this patch and removed them but the issue persists. If someone also had this problem please tell me the name of the file that caused it.

Edit:I found the culprit,it was the .package file associated with the Sim Lotto mod,I had already moved the .zip file in my "wait for update" folder but somehow forgot this one.