Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2019 at 3:10 AM Last edited by Godzilla-Force : 13th May 2019 at 3:12 AM. Reason: Clarifying
Help with Personal Use Edit of Camkitty Mod, Plus some other Personal Use of Edits of Mods
Hello agian, I'm not really sure if its okay to post this in this section, as somethings wrong with log in credentials in the create forums, but I need help Identifying Certain catagories to recatagorize cc.

I've already converted Her Werewolf Claws to the Glove sction to make them a compatible replacement for the supernatural sharp claws the Werewolf form uses, as well as recatagorized her werewolf teeth to the Dental Accessory section in cas, but I want to place her werewolf tail in a seperate section, but still being applied to all outfits upon first placement, and I thought of using the Vampire Tattoo section (the tattoo mark on the neck that all Vampires created in cas get when selected), or possibly the section that the plantsim vines take, because as far as I know these three sections of the CAS Accessory section (Dental, Vampire Tattoo, and Plantsim Vines) don't overlap eachovers space in CAS, but I'm not sure what their called in Simsworkshop, or the Packege editer, so any clarification on what I should be looking for in regards to the sections of CAS Parts to pick from, the dental section is the only one I know of that is automatically Applied to all outfits that I can recognize. So any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advanced (especially because I plan to Make my Simself a Werewolf Worlock, with appropriately furry and beastly form to go with him).

Check out my Patreon, I feature Artwork and Short Stories and Bio's about my own Personal Multiverse, as well as some CC I'll share for early release (nothing major right now though, Mainly just recategorized Maxis Content).

Become a Patron!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th May 2019 at 9:34 PM
Dunno about the Vamp Tatt, but the others are found in the Accessories section in TSRW. If you set your Preferences Folders to Late Night, Supernatural, and Island Paradise you should find them.
amAccessoryEP3VampireTeeth
amAccessoryEP7WerewolfTeeth
amAccessoryEP9BodyVines
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th May 2019 at 3:24 PM
I thank you for the help murfee, but I do want to point out that I'm really a complete noob when it comes to modding, all of the mods I've edited or created myself are really just switching one catagory in the Accessories for another, though looking at the List of Clothing Catagories, I noticed one called birthmark (I've known about the Dental catagory a while, its the catagory all teeth go in, whether Warewolf or vampire), This might be the one I'm looking for, because its more or less at the end of the Human Sim CAS Catagories.

On a side note, is there an updated version of Treeags mod the Locomotion Changer, the one treeag has hasn't been updated in a while and is wonky with Supernatural Walkstyles.

Check out my Patreon, I feature Artwork and Short Stories and Bio's about my own Personal Multiverse, as well as some CC I'll share for early release (nothing major right now though, Mainly just recategorized Maxis Content).

Become a Patron!