Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 9:18 PM
CC (hair) not showing in CAS
Hi everybody, I've had this problem for a while, and tried a lot of things to fix it, but I can't fix it. Here's the problem, I recently downloaded 2 CC (Nightcrawler EDGE and VIOLET), that I placed with the other ones, and even though they're showing up in the activated mods menu when launching the game, they're not appearing in the CAS mode, even weirder, I got some other Nightcrawler CC that works properly. I tried replacing it, redownloading it, checking the CC comments section (no results), doing some research on Google, but nothing seems to help. If anyone can help me, I will give you much love. If you need more informations, just ask me. (Also, I'm French, sorry for my maybe bad English.)

~Thanks in advice
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 10:12 PM Last edited by aeval99 : 13th Aug 2015 at 10:26 PM.
Did you also download the mesh for the hair from TSR as it says to on the download page for that hair? http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=560673
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 10:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aeval99
Did you also download the mesh for the hair from TSR as it says to on the download page for that hair? http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=560673

I already downloaded the base hair/mesh indeed, that's the only thing I downloaded for the Nightcrawler Edge and Violet hair (Like I usually do).
Scholar
#4 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 10:48 PM
So you have both files in your mods folder:

Nightcrawler AF Hair EDGE.package

Nightcrawler AF Hair EDGE Pinkstorm25.package

I can't find the Violet hair, but you should probably have two files for that one too. One for the mesh and a second file for the recolours.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aeval99
So you have both files in your mods folder:

Nightcrawler AF Hair EDGE.package

Nightcrawler AF Hair EDGE Pinkstorm25.package

I can't find the Violet hair, but you should probably have two files for that one too. One for the mesh and a second file for the recolours.

I got these files in my mods folder now yes (And I retried to search them in CAS, but still no sign of them).
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#6 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 11:02 PM
For issues with specific downloads, please post where you got them from. Like for example, the upload feedback thread of that recolour .. that's what upload feedback is for.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Locked thread | Locked by: plasticbox Reason: Redirected.