Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 1:02 AM Last edited by veil : 2nd Mar 2016 at 2:47 PM. Reason: Issue resolved itself
Default Can't access Origin online/Gallery for 3 days now -- fixed
on EITHER of my laptops. I keep getting the same message that Origin is disabled in my game. IT'S NOT!!! I went to the Origin Client, Application Settings, Origin in Game, and "Enable Origin in Game" is CHECKED! I have unchecked it and checked it again, exited S4 and Origin, restarted my computer, switched the wireless on and off, uninstalled Origin, downloaded it again and re-installed it. Nothing helps. Any ideas?

Here at MTS since 2008; avid S2 player/blogger; didn't care for S3; bought and hated SimCity 2013; am choosing to remain upbeat about Sims 4....

My Sims 4 blog: Veil's Utopia House Challenge Blog
Advertisement
Smeg Head
#2 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 7:37 PM
Is the in-game Option box checked? In Options, the last page where you switch on such things as script mods, there is a box to check it you want to be always connected to the online gallery. See what that's saying.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 11:14 PM
S4's "Options Menu" - "Game Options" - "Other" gets me to the page where I can allow Script Mods. There is a box for "Online Features Access" and it is checked. ("Auto-Reconnect" is also checked, but I don't know if that's relevant to my current issue.)

Here at MTS since 2008; avid S2 player/blogger; didn't care for S3; bought and hated SimCity 2013; am choosing to remain upbeat about Sims 4....

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 1:18 PM
All of a sudden, the DANGED THING started working again. *sigh*

Smeg Head
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 6:45 PM
Glad for you. Origin finally woke up and smelled the coffee.