Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 10:58 PM Last edited by swaddison : 28th Jun 2014 at 2:21 AM. Reason: Too many smilies (lol) and not a clear ending. I also forgot to specify how to get quads!
Default Swaddison's Quad Challenge (Must have either Ambitions or Into the Future)
Swaddison's Quad Challenge
Hi, I'm Addison. I have been playing the 100 Baby Challenge for God knows how long, and it's been getting sort of. . . boring. You call up a guy, make babies, pop out babies, occasionally throw a party or go hunting for gems, and not much else. It's systematic and while it's a genius challenge, I've been wanting something more. There will be a point system at the end and each successful age-up will give you major points. So, without further ado, the Quad Challenge!

Requirements (yes, they are required!)
  • NRAAS Base Mod (link to Wiki & Download Link will be provided)
  • NRAAS Woohooer Mod (link to Wiki & Download Link will be provided)

• Pregnancy Control Mod (I'm not 100% sure of the name but it's on Mod the Sims and a link will be provided)
  • Into the Future or Ambitions (you'll see why in a second)
  • Dedication!

Rules/Regulations/Steps
  1. Create a female young adult Sim. You can make her look however you want. Her traits must be Family Oriented, Flirty, Friendly, Workaholic, and a Trait pertaining to whichever career she's going into. This Sim will have all of the children. She will not be granted maternity leave however and she will continue working. Her goal is to reach level 10 of whichever career she decides to go into and have quads at the same time.

2. Now create a housewife looking Sim. She will be the caretaker for the children - she'll cook, clean, go shopping, read them bedtime stories, help them with homework, watch them, etc. Her traits must be Family Oriented, Neat, Green Thumb, Natural Cook, and Friendly. Her room must have a bed and a bookshelf. She does not have access to the nursery and is only allowed in there once a week to clean up.

3. If you do not have Into the Future or Ambitions or are lazy like me and don't want to acquire Plumbots/Simbots, create 3 "babysitter" Sims. They need to be Young Adults as well. The required traits are Friendly and Family Oriented. If you have Generations you may also add Nurturing. The other 3 (or 2) traits are up to you. Good Sense of Humor and Good are great traits to have as well but like I previously said, it's up to you.

4. To get Simbots, use the NRAAS Master Controller Mod and add Lifetime Happiness for your Sim and choose the Best Friend voucher that lets you claim a SimBot three times. For PlumBots, turn off aging, go to the future and with testingcheatsenabled add three PlumBots to your family (make sure they have the Trait Chip that allows them to take care of babies!)

5. For this part, you will need motherlode (or if you're really feeling adventurous, use no cheats). Create a luxury house. It can be decorated however you want. The baby/toddler room should be huge (since you're popping out 4 babies at a time and 3 Plumbots/Simbots/Babysitters will be staying in there.) Keep in mind, after you're done decorating the whole house you must set your family funds to 1000 Simoleons. Put many, many, and I mean MANY cribs in the toddler room. The toddler room must additionally have a peg box, a xylophone, a block station, a dollhouse, a rocking chair (if you have one), a toy box, a food processer, counter, fridge, high chairs, potty chair, garbage can, the walker/play pen/washing table/baby swing/baby monitor (if you have them), and whatever else you can think of that babies may need. Additionally, if you're using Plumbots you must have 3 charging stations, if you're using Simbots or Humans you must have 3 beds and Humans require something to get their Fun motive up and a kitchenette. The babysitters/bots may not leave the toddler/baby room. That will be their permanent residence, taking care of the children. The founder may also not visit the babies/toddlers.

6. Babies may not be aged up prematurely, you may however change the baby life span. They also cannot leave the nursery. The babysitters will do everything for the children, including teaching them how to walk / talk / go to the potty. The play pen and walker are great for this. Before toddlers can be aged up, they must know how to talk, know how to walk, be potty trained and have mastered at least one of the skills including xylophone, peg box, mirror, abacus, squishy toys on the walker, etc. If you do this you may choose their trait. If the babies age up normally but have not completed requirements you may not choose their trait. Once they become children they move on to the next stage of life, and may finally leave the nursery.

7. The children's room can either be one big gender neutral room or one girl/one boy room. Bunk beds will really help, though they are not required. Children must have in their room: beds, a computer desk, a block station, an easel, a chess table, a little oven and other toys you may want. A chemistry table is a great touch. The rooms can be as pretty and big and bright as you wish, but make sure to have lots of beds! Before kids may age up, they must be on honor roll, have at least 1 child friend outside of the family, and be at least a level 3 in any given skill (this is why the skill-building things in the nursery will help you so much when your Sim becomes a child). If you complete these requirements they may age up and you can choose their traits. If they age up normally and have not completed these requirements you may not choose a trait.

8. The Teenager room can be a lot like the children's room -- lots of beds, lots of space, lots of skill building objects (and a computer). The teenager room I recommend to be mature, cool, basically a normal teenager room. Before teenagers may age up, they must be on honor roll, they must be a level 6 in any given skill (it can be the same skill you worked on during childhood), they must have a girlfriend/boyfriend, be at least a good friend with someone (not anyone in the family or the person they're dating), either have a part-time job or be enrolled in an after-school class, and be best friends with someone in the family. It seems like a lot but this one scores major points. If the teenager ages up normally and does not complete requirements, you may not choose their trait. After teenagers become adults they must attend graduation, they must quit their part-time job and get a job relating to the skill they're a level 6 on, and off they go!

9. The only time the Mother can ever take time off work is to either go to the hospital if she's in labor or if it's a scheduled day off/holiday.

The Ending:
The End of the Challenge is when you reach level 10 of your career or you have reached 200 points. You may end the challenge at that point though I usually take the youngest daughter and continue the challenge with her. If you fail to reach level 10 of your career by the end of adulthood you have failed the challenge.

Point System:
+5 = aged up a pair of infant quads correctly (basically the social worker didn't take them away)
+10 = aged up a pair of toddler quads correctly
+15 = aged up a pair of child quads correctly
+20 = aged up a pair of teen quads correctly

Mods You Need & What They Do:

NRAAS Base Mod/Master Controller: You need this Mod because it lets you have more than 8 Sims and it helps you get the Lifetime Happiness you need to get the Simbots and do a whole ton of other stuff: https://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController

NRAAS Woohooer Mod: This is the Mod that lets you get quads and makes trying for a baby that much easier. To get quads, after you've downloaded the mod click on your Sim the option that says NRAAS, Woohooer, Try For Baby, Human, and Chance of Quads and type in "100". Download is right here: https://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer+Phase+Thirteen

Pregnancy Control Mod: This Mod takes away Maternity leave. When you press download and extract it, only extract the .package file that says 3daynoleave .
http://modthesims.info/d/485285
I really hope you enjoy this, I enjoyed making it! Thank you to the Mods for reviewing my post and helping me improve it
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 9:21 PM
Thank You
This is awesome!
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 7:56 AM Last edited by AlfredJPK55 : 31st Mar 2015 at 7:43 AM.
Awesome! Cheers regarding discussing! Seriously although, this is very good audio suggestions and also We would add which it’s also wonderful whenever blog writers answer comments. That is a thing I didn’t do while i started out our blog site – right now It's my job to come up with a level associated with responding; the item demonstrates to you attention!

Our excellent online http://spanishprograms.com/ training programs will lead you to success in the We als offer latest and spanishprograms - learn spanish in madrid with 100% success guarantee. Our learn spanish is rare in IT world. King's College London (KCL)