Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#51 Old 6th May 2014 at 2:19 PM
Aging, we don't need it.

I like annoying Sim kids to stay kids forever <3
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 18th May 2014 at 3:25 PM
I don't want cars to return

I wanna travel by a hole in the ground again!

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 18th May 2014 at 6:48 PM
Origin.
Theorist
#54 Old 18th May 2014 at 10:08 PM
I don't know if it's been said already but the idea of children actually growing up is a bit silly. I mean, I understand we need to take care of them as babies to prove we can be parent, but after that it should just be -kids- and that's it forever. Isn't that every over-protective parent's dream after all?

** oh yes
Quote: Originally posted by plumbobot
Aging, we don't need it.

I like annoying Sim kids to stay kids forever <3

there it is there
Theorist
#55 Old 18th May 2014 at 10:18 PM
I definitely don't want to be able to place things on an angle, Who came up with that idea?
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 18th May 2014 at 10:24 PM
Foundations are too much for the game. And who needs 3 story house when you can only have 2 floors. I mean, those poor starving sims would never make it to the 3th floor in time.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 18th May 2014 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chreai
One thing I did notice is that the limited edition content for TS4 includes a professional bar, so I hope that means that those are in the base game and so will be easier to include in future EPs. I LOVE that.

I think the bar comes with the Up All Night digital content but maybe they still put bars in the main game too!

Sims for for life! My opinion doesn't really matter but I like to share it anyways. :)
simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#58 Old 19th May 2014 at 1:52 PM
What if the bar is a hint to the first EP. I mean "Up All Night" sounds like a name for a nightlife expansion.
Alchemist
#59 Old 19th May 2014 at 3:42 PM
Recycled expansion ideas.

If they've been done before (e.g. dating, clubs, seasons, pets), put them in the base game. There's no need for EA to sell us the same shit over and over again. At some point, someone is going to realize that "this shit smells familiar" and go hit up somebody else's pasture.
Page 3 of 3