Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Anti-Social Mastermind

by Kialauna Posted 17th Jun 2017 at 6:32 PM - Updated 13th Feb 2018 at 5:32 AM by Kialauna

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 24th May 2019 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Australopithecus
Thank you so much for this trait! It will definitely spice up my Evil sim more!

Just as an fyi for everyone, psychopathy and sociopathy are two different things. They are often used interchangeably by people, media, etc. but they technically aren't the same. Psychopathy is when you suffer from some kind of psychosis that causes similar character traits as sociopathy, however, the psychosis part means you either suffer from delusions, hallucinations, and/or any other reality altering mental illness. A sociopath, however, does not suffer from any psychosis. They know right from wrong but can't empathize or sympathize, are extremely narcissistic (not all narcissists are sociopaths, though), charming, etc.

Psychopaths can be all of those too but with the added bonus of psychosis which causes them to not know right from wrong.

I majored in psychology in college and so it bothers me sometimes when people think they are the same thing. Thought I'd just explain it a bit. ^_^

Again, thank you for this trait!

If you majored in psychology then you'd know everything you just said is bollocks. Psychopathy is the outdated terminology for AsPD, along with sociopathy. They were differentiated by assuming one was "born" ( psychopathy ) and one was "made" ( typically through abuse, sociopathy ), but people know now that you cannot be BORN with antisocial personality disorder and therefore it's not applicable in professional medical settings. Psychosis also doesn't stop people from knowing 'right from wrong', a psychotic disorder ( psychosis ) doesn't mean someone's morality is skewed. I don't care how old this comment is because I don't want people reading this hogwash in 2019 and thinking you're right.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by strade
If you majored in psychology then you'd know everything you just said is bollocks. Psychopathy is the outdated terminology for AsPD, along with sociopathy. They were differentiated by assuming one was "born" ( psychopathy ) and one was "made" ( typically through abuse, sociopathy ), but people know now that you cannot be BORN with antisocial personality disorder and therefore it's not applicable in professional medical settings. Psychosis also doesn't stop people from knowing 'right from wrong', a psychotic disorder ( psychosis ) doesn't mean someone's morality is skewed. I don't care how old this comment is because I don't want people reading this hogwash in 2019 and thinking you're right.

Both of you are right.
Test Subject
#28 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 9:39 PM
does this stilll work?
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 16th Nov 2020 at 2:32 PM
Oh I wish it would be update..
Page 2 of 2