Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2014 at 3:14 PM
Default The Sims Wiki: Potential E3 questions regarding The Sims 4
I have been having difficulties keeping track of what has and has not been said in this thread. I really didn't know if this has been said before, but Wikia Staff has contacted an admin in The Sims Wiki, saying that Wikia had a potential opportunity to ask Maxis questions regarding The Sims 4. I'm flabbergasted when I read that and suddenly my brain couldn't think of anything good of what to ask. Maybe you guys would like to read and post your questions in the blog here: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/User_blo...ding_The_Sims_4.

Again, this is just potential. It may or may not be realized, but let's hope it would be.

Quote: Originally posted by Lost Labyrinth
Hello,

Today I was messaged by a Wikia staff member informing me of a potential opportunity for Wikia to ask Maxis some questions from the community regarding The Sims 4. I feel this will be a very good opportunity for the community of The Sims Wiki to put across any questions they may have about the game that could potentially be asked by Wikia before the show at E3.

The purpose of this blog is to allow anybody who wishes to provide questions that could potentially be asked by Wikia to do so via the blog comments. Please do not be shy to ask a question as this is a great opportunity to get your questions answered by Maxis and who knows, we may even be able to get some exclusive information ourselves.

So that's all there is to it. Can't wait to see what everybody wishes to ask!

Just call me Nikel
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th May 2014 at 5:08 PM Last edited by Splatedpumpkin : 13th May 2014 at 12:37 PM.
Thanks for the opportunity to ask some questions, even if they won't get answered it's nice to think that there's a chance they might.

1. How will genetics work?

2. Since CASt is not in sims 4, will there be a programme like bodyshop available to allow players to recolour clothes and objects?

3. Will we be able to edit and create our own neighbourhoods? If so, how will it work?

EDIT I HAVE SOME MORE:
4. What sort of jobs can sims have and how will they work?

5. Can sims own businesses and/or be self-employed?

6. Will there be rabbitholes? If so, how will they work?

7. Could you list what skills there will be?

8. Could you list all the traits there will be, and some of your favourite features of those traits?

9. How will traits affect sim's personalities in the sims 4? Will traits affect how sims react emotionally to different scenarios?

10. Will there be building cheats like constrainfloorelevation false & moveobjects on?

Addenbrooke: a beautiful and magical world with a large city.
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th May 2014 at 12:50 AM
1. Will there be a defining factor of Sims 4? (Sims 3 was open-neighborhood)

2. Will a tool that is similar to CAST be available?

3. Will you actually listen to us?
Scholar
#4 Old 13th May 2014 at 4:34 AM
Will you have actual restaurants instead of those god awful rabbit holes?

Can we switched between open-ended neighbor hood and closed-ended neighborhoods (Sims 2 neighborhoods) as an option?

Will there be laundry in the base game?

Are we getting one neighborhood to start, or a few of them to start with?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th May 2014 at 1:42 PM
I suggest you guys ask at the blog in the wiki.

Just call me Nikel
One Minute Ninja'd
#6 Old 13th May 2014 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
I suggest you guys ask at the blog in the wiki.

But it's more fun to do it here. Besides, they're only going to respond to cherry picked questions that already have canned answers.