Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ModernLine Windows Set

by hudy777DeSign Posted 12th Mar 2010 at 11:49 PM - Updated 31st Jan 2012 at 6:28 PM by hudy777DeSign

172 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 117 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Test Subject
#51 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 12:29 PM
I'm also having a problem with the 45 degree roof window. It just blends into the wall and has no transparency. I did try "moveobjects on" but it didn't help.
Scholar
#52 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 7:46 PM
congrats
Forum Resident
#53 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 9:02 PM
Wow, you really have been busy! This is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing!!!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#54 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 9:18 PM
Congratulations on the feature - this is a great set

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Instructor
#55 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 12:36 AM
Congrats These look great!

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 10:54 AM
thank you i am really happy about becoming featured artist

VISIT MY NEW SITE hudy777DeSign
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 12:16 PM
Brilliant! Thank you
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#58 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 3:14 PM
Congrats on the feature!

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Inventor
#59 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 4:22 PM
Wow, these windows are amazing. What a great work - this is such a great help for us - thank you for sharing these.
Test Subject
#60 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 10:32 PM
Are you working on matching doors?
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 12:09 AM
I'm sorry you had to remove the Sims3Pack files. Wish I could have gotten them before you had to take them down, as my game doesn't cope well with package files.
Test Subject
#62 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 3:41 AM
Good~. This window will be used at my building xD
Test Subject
#63 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 10:06 PM
wonderfull windows

but the game crashed when i try to recolor more then one 45° window

any idear?
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 2:37 PM Last edited by gelfling : 5th Aug 2010 at 2:54 PM.
Thank you very much for making this set; I particularly appreciate that you have made a modular set of windows, however I am also unable to get the 45° window to show correctly in my game. My game is fully patched and I have Ambitions, HLS and World Adventures.

Here is the window as it is when placed on a normal wall:

and here is the window when placed on a roof wall with moveobjects set to on:

I used the ALT key to try and move it forward but this was the best I could get without moving it away from the wall or deleting the wall of the roof altogether. I'd rather not delete the wall of the roof to place any window so I am posting this feedback in the hope that you can fix this particular window.

All of the other windows in the set look great.

Edited to add that my game crashed to desktop when I tried to recolour the 45° window.
Forum Resident
#65 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 8:58 PM
Lovely set! Thanks a million!

I am having the same problem as Gelfling though. With the window not cutting the wall. My game also crashed to desktop when I tried to clone it. I haven't tried to recolour yet though.

Thanks again
Test Subject
#66 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 4:52 PM
This link is broken
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 6:15 PM
These are great. ^^
Test Subject
#68 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 3:21 PM
I have them all! They´re great! I´m going to make one sugestion because I miss it a lot from Sims2: a modular window near the ceiling... Thank you!
Test Subject
#69 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 6:59 AM
any Chance you could Make them for the sims 2?
because i dont have the sims 3 but these windows look so cool
Inventor
#70 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 11:24 AM
Fantastic - just what I was looking for for my latest house. Many thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 9:36 AM
I don't know what you guys are moaning about? Windows normally don't work so well with moveObjects on, you just have to fiddle around a bit for it to recognise the wall.

Hudy, that's alot of files for the windows and could potentially slow the game down. I've compressed them all into one package and it seems to work fine, I think you should provide a version like this too.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 12:31 PM
Thank you so much for giving us all these windows ...! With them you can make endless combinations possible ...! Thank you very much again!
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 5:41 PM
They look a bit too original.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkSilence
I don't know what you guys are moaning about? Windows normally don't work so well with moveObjects on, you just have to fiddle around a bit for it to recognise the wall.

Not "moaning" just simply reporting a single issue via feedback. No amount of fiddling or fine-tuning has made a jot of difference for me unfortunately, which is a shame because it's otherwise a nice set. Rather than criticise, perhaps you could share just exactly what you did that makes it work in your game for the possible benefit of others here.
Test Subject
#75 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 1:18 AM
I have these in my game and haven't really had trouble - but I've not tried using the 45 degree yet (most roofs I decline). BUT, I did finally get Dashboard to work and these windows are showing up as conflicting...and the conflicting file is in the DCBackup. Is this a problem? They are the only objects doing this.

Thanks!
Page 3 of 7