Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Faith Connors (Mirror's Edge)

by flajko Posted 5th Mar 2011 at 3:10 PM - Updated 17th Apr 2011 at 10:49 PM by flajko

258 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 108 Feedback Posts, 149 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 11
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#151 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 6:03 PM
The link to peggyzone is broken. Awesome job, though :D
Test Subject
#152 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 12:34 PM
The link does work. You just have to use IE or Firefox unfortunately. :p

Very nicely done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#153 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 3:27 AM
Awesome! She looks better than in the original game!
Test Subject
#154 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 1:38 AM
Man, I wish they had this hair in the Sims 2 :P
Test Subject
#155 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 1:25 AM
Default heya
first of all i want to say amazing what you did with this sim it's awesome
i'm kinda new to the sims community etc and to the whole mod thing installing
and this one is a must have ..
i don't really get how am i supposed to do it .. do i need all mods for this one to work?

Quote: Originally posted by flajko
Thank you guys!
Yeah leigh825, it would!
Test Subject
#156 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 2:21 AM
Ha tryin' to get it to work just can't
i hope someone can help me i rly want her to work she's awesome and ehm i have after midnight sims patched to 6.5
i had TS3 monkey installer but i uninstalled it
Some " monkey " emoticons still show up but not at the documents/sims3 map
but they do in the C/program files ....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#157 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 7:33 AM Last edited by h4wk : 22nd Jul 2011 at 2:26 PM.
Ok i got the lips, finally the link worked.

Very nice job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#158 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 4:12 AM
Was just wondering if you do request?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#159 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 10:32 AM
Just gorgeous! Looks exactly like her! Thank you for taking the time to create and share her! Great job! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#160 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 10:01 PM
It won't let me download the hair from Peggy
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 7:17 PM
She is amazing. But for some reason, she is not showing up in my game. I extracted the file in my Downloads folder. I can see the files but she is not there.
Test Subject
#162 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 1:02 AM
She looks awesome ! could you PLEASE upload a Sims3Pack file ? I have a bug with .sim files
Lab Assistant
#163 Old 2nd Sep 2011 at 8:55 PM
I'm hoping someone can help me. I really want to play her but she is no where to be found...
Test Subject
#164 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 12:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bonjovibabe
I'm hoping someone can help me. I really want to play her but she is no where to be found...

when you install the mod, you need to get all of the prerequisites files stated in the discription. download them and place the .package files in your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages\ package folder.
if you don't all ready have that, then you are missing the framework. which you need to download first.
after you've placed all of these .package folders where they belong there are the .sims3pack files all you have to do is double click those 1 by 1. they will trigger your game launcher and copy themselves then go to the download tab and select them and install.

when done. copy the .sim file which is this saved sim to your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims

if you follow these instructions carefully this will definatly work. if you find something wrong then I'm afraid you have to read the tutorial on this website.

hope I've helped and please read the instructions from the install instruction tab above. if you found it hard to follow what I posted.
have fun.. BTW it's only difficult the first time you do that :P
Test Subject
#165 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 5:29 PM Last edited by Ananymoose : 11th Sep 2011 at 5:42 PM.
I can't find the Lemonleaf skin. I went to the link that you posted, and there is nothing there for download. I see no links for 4shared or the other site. What is weird is that the other lemonleaf download, the mineral foundation, the links work perfectly.

The only link I see is some strange link to a site which requires a login. I have also tried this on Internet Explorer (I use firefox) and I get the same problem.

EDIT: By using google translate, I have found out the problem. Apparently, they DID move the links. The download IS in that strange forum that requires a login.
Test Subject
#166 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 6:44 PM Last edited by lampuiho : 12th Sep 2011 at 7:53 PM.
The CC required show up in CAS properly but are not used when I load the sim. What's going on?

For example, you didn't mention anything about the eyeshadow. What color did you use? It comes with default purple...
Never-mind, turned out I downloaded the wrong eyeshadow file. Should have downloaded the re-uploaded version
Lab Assistant
#167 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 9:04 PM
The shirt is enabled for maternity but it doesn't have pregnancy meshes applied. I did edit the shirt myself in CTU to remove the option for maternity, and will not redistribute it, but just so you know it's a little glitched.
Test Subject
#168 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 5:32 PM
Okay, so I was able to get everything except the Heiret's sliders and Lemonleaf's non-default skin. For Heiret's sliders, I got the strange Error "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" and I have no idea how to fix that. Then for the skin, I couldn't get to the download at all. I tried to listen to you and follow instructions from post #61, copied below, but those are no longer working instructions.
""" For Non-Default skin you'll have choice between:
4shared uploading rayfile """

I tried using google translate and through that, found that Ananymoose is correct with her comment:
""" I can't find the Lemonleaf skin. I went to the link that you posted, and there is nothing there for download. I see no links for 4shared or the other site. What is weird is that the other lemonleaf download, the mineral foundation, the links work perfectly.

The only link I see is some strange link to a site which requires a login. I have also tried this on Internet Explorer (I use firefox) and I get the same problem.

EDIT: By using google translate, I have found out the problem. Apparently, they DID move the links. The download IS in that strange forum that requires a login. """

This is difficult because I can't get to it without a login, which I clearly don't have, and when I tried to make one, google translate failed and didn't translate anything beside the text boxes so I have no idea how to sign up so that I can access the skin download.
Do you have any ideas on how I can get these two things? I really love your Faith, she's extremely pretty and I really want to have her in game but I would also like to have her look as similar to yours as I can, and that means I'd need at least the skin, and the chin sliders would be nice, yes?
Test Subject
#169 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 6:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by roselover411
...found that Ananymoose is correct with her comment.

-First of all, I'm a guy.
Also, try downloading Heiret's sliders a couple of more times. Sometimes the archive damage error is from connection cutting during download. I found that if it doesn't download right the first time, SOMETIMES trying it again has success. If not, then it is truly damaged. (Or you have a crappy connection. In which case, if a download manager works with that site, use it. If not, try on a PC with better internet connection, open the file to see if it works, If it does then carry it to your computer via flash drive.)

Quote: Originally posted by roselover411
Then for the skin, I couldn't get to the download at all. I tried to listen to you and follow instructions from post #61, copied below, but those are no longer working instructions.
""" For Non-Default skin you'll have choice between:
4shared uploading rayfile """

I tried using google translate and through that, found that Ananymoose is correct.

This is difficult because I can't get to it without a login, which I clearly don't have, and when I tried to make one, google translate failed and didn't translate anything beside the text boxes so I have no idea how to sign up so that I can access the skin download.
Do you have any ideas on how I can get these two things? I really love your Faith, she's extremely pretty and I really want to have her in game but I would also like to have her look as similar to yours as I can, and that means I'd need at least the skin, and the chin sliders would be nice, yes?

Secondly, yes, this sucks that the skin is unavailable because the custom content maker has made it unavailable.

In fact, this is a good reason why they should pack in ALL of the stuff that a custom model was made with, with the only exception being something made with stuff bought from the Sims store.

Why it should be packed:
*The content is a pain to download. (this included, all the hunting for stuff, and sometimes links) Especially when they link, but not directly. Or the link is changed and you have to go hunting page for page for one piece of custom content. (Thankfully, absent on this one.....until now.)

*The sites don't work. Rare, but it happens and there's not a way to get the content once it does unless you were to ask someone to upload it.

*Is in a sims3pack file. (I'm one of the unlucky ones who cannot get their launcher to work, and before you say it, YES, I bought the game.)

*Sometimes content that was originally free is now something you have to buy. (In one custom sim case, the hairstyle. Formerly free, now only for people who donate to the site.)

*Finally, this case: A model is moved entirely to some strange forum, and we have no chance in hell of accessing it until we know.....whatever language they use.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#170 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 11:31 PM
The website that the lemonleaf skin has been moved to not only requires that you register for a forum, but that you have an invitation code. The code posted in the comments of lemonleaf's post is no longer valid. On top of that, you have to have posted in the forum at least 5 times after (magically) registering to get access to the download.

...at the risk of bringing the mod hammer (I don't actually know if this is allowed or not,) a bit of digging revealed it here (maybe):
http://www.4shared.com/get/z9iT1UNL..._AB_20_Non.html
or
http://www.filestube.com/dytjbQktLh...on-Default.html

At time of post downloaded scanned and unzipped, have not used it yet. Mods, please let me know if I'm in error with this, just trying to get a lovely model working again. Didn't put it up there, just hunted it down.

As to the hair, I can confirm the link works in firefox and IE but not chrome.

Thanks for the lovely model. Really appreciate the time and attention you put into her. Now if only freerunning messenger was in the list of professions... ; )
Test Subject
#171 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 3:22 AM
Wow ! nice ... but the only problem that I counter is the eye .. The contact mod seem not to functional in the game because I only can choose default eye,plus I don't even know where is the mod located in create sim menu if it is working ... Please help me ASAP .. sorry for no screenshot.
Test Subject
#172 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 9:13 AM
Not quite sure I understand how you download skins from a site that's all in chinese. Maybe it would be more appropriate for this and the other sims this creator has posted to be put on a chinese language site? It's a bit frustrating to run into a chinese language barrier constantly on these sims.
Test Subject
#173 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 5:35 PM Last edited by roselover411 : 26th Sep 2011 at 5:36 PM. Reason: unnecessary information that may sound mean
Quote:
-First of all, I'm a guy.

I'm sorry about that, I didn't check to see what genders people are. I just assumed without thinking, and I probably should've used "their" comment instead... (and I just figured out how to quote.)
I tried to get the Heiret's sliders again today and still got the error. I'll try again on a different computer sometime and report back if it worked.
And thanks to dvana! I used the 4shared link and it worked just fine. Thank you very much! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#174 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 9:44 AM
could you upload the custom textures of faith ( like the skin etc.) because i cant read cinese :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#175 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 4:42 PM
I can't find a mods/package file to put the .package into
Page 7 of 11