Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jack Skellington and Sally Ragdoll

by Nova L Posted 19th Sep 2005 at 1:33 AM

269 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 255 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 11
Test Subject
#76 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 7:48 PM
I love them they are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :baloons:
Test Subject
#77 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 11:33 PM
WOW. <3!! AMAZING! I commend you for doing such a great job. omfrazzle. D: They're so cute! :3
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 10:38 AM
*stares in awe then faints* These are great! They look just like in the claymation.
Field Researcher
#79 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spatulageekgirl
Alas I get the purple-flashy-jacky-ness of doom. I shall wait patiently for someone to fix this for these skins are beautiful.

You are my god.

Yep I get this purple flashing around his Neck too. But otherwise wonderful job as I said before!!

† mom, July 8, 2006 †
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 3:42 PM
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside. - Stewie (Family Guy)
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 6:50 PM
wow! these are great! can't wait for the willy wonka one....let us know when thats up!
Lovin' these skins! you should be proud of such great work.... dl now..hoping they might work lol

Well done again and keep up the good work

willy wonka: "no, I wouldn't allow it- the taste would be terrible! Can you imagine Augustus flavoured chocolate coated Gloop? Ew...no one would buy it"
#82 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 8:43 PM
That's so awesome!!
Test Subject
#83 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 8:05 AM
Wow, you are amazingly talented. I just want to get this straight, do you need Nightlife for Sally? Because I'm able to run Jack's Sims2Pack install file, but Sally's says that I don't have the correct expansion pack info. I am happy to wait for her until I get Nightlife, but I wanted to make sure that it wasn't a goof I was making. Thanks, lady, you completely rock!
Test Subject
#84 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 9:08 PM
wow those are amazing!!
you did such a good job!!!
Test Subject
#85 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 8:03 PM
OMG! Thank you soooo much! This is probably the greatest work i have ever seen. I love nightmare before christmas and Tim Burton and all that... soo... THANK YOU! :D
Test Subject
#86 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 8:27 PM
Hi! this is so amazing! work you have done.. they are so funny and cute.. i can't wait to play with them :-) ty for sharing......
Test Subject
#87 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 9:16 PM
Absolutely amazing....the detail are fantastic!
Test Subject
#88 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 7:03 AM
wow those are really cool
you did a great job!
thanks
Test Subject
#89 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 7:50 AM
oo!so nice☆ thx!!!
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 11:39 AM
I loved this movie when i was younger, And still do, Awesome upload!

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask
them where they're going and catch up with them later."-Mitch Hedburg
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 3:49 PM
Hahahaha I know alotta girls that are going to be jealous of me now. Seems 454254325254 years after this movie came out... there are still girls everywhere that wanna marry this fictional guy. Thank you soooooooo much for sharing them with us!

----->Sleep is for people that have never played Sims<-----
----->Maybe people should actually try Sims 4 before they criticize it. It's my favorite Sims so far.<-----
Test Subject
#92 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 9:00 PM
yay! ^w^ My favorite movie characters come to life! <3
#93 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 10:52 PM
I would not have believed this level of accuracy was POSSIBLE. Excellent job!
Test Subject
#94 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 1:18 AM
Beautiful, really ^^
On the official site, it had Jack and Sally.
But, they're in no comparison xD Beautiful, magnificent, no word to fully describe it xD
(Can anyone tell I'm a Tim Burton lover?)
Now, all we need is a Corpse Bride and Victor sim ^^;;

Dr. Lilian Thurman: "The search for God is absurd?"
Donnie:"It is if everyone dies alone."

Karen Pommeroy:"I don't think that you have a clue what it's like to communicate with these kids. We are losing them to apathy... to this prescribed nonsense. They are slipping away."
-Donnie Darko-
Test Subject
#95 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 2:36 AM
I am unable to download Sally?!
v.v;;

Dr. Lilian Thurman: "The search for God is absurd?"
Donnie:"It is if everyone dies alone."

Karen Pommeroy:"I don't think that you have a clue what it's like to communicate with these kids. We are losing them to apathy... to this prescribed nonsense. They are slipping away."
-Donnie Darko-
#96 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 3:41 AM
wow these are really good!!!
i think ill have 2 dnload them!!!
Test Subject
#97 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 4:22 AM
This is the most awesome sims I have ever seen!!!!

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away, and you have their shoes too.
Test Subject
#98 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 4:59 AM
Outstanding job Nova!!!
Test Subject
#99 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 5:17 AM
I, too, am suffering the purple neck of doom from Jack but these are still two of my most favorite sims ever. It's as if straight out of the movie. Excellent job Nova! I would love to see you do Willy Wonka or Harry Potter characters. Your ability to recreate is amazing! Keep it coming!!!!!

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away, and you have their shoes too.
Test Subject
#100 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 5:21 AM
I have NEVER seen a more real-looking Jack & Sally set. THANK YOU.
Page 4 of 11